Exercise:

warm up stretches

15 minutes solid jump rope

Cool down stretches

Is this good?
Aldrich

Will I Lose Weight With This Plan?

Postby Avrel » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:19 am

Don't listen to rianna, 112 is a great goal weight. Besides according to the BMI chart even 130 is not overweight, but understand that you wanna lose some pounds.

About your diet, try to drink water instead of juice, or at least drink orange juice since it contains sugar and its best to stay away from that. Eat two eggs instead of one. Take out the sugar or at least reduce it to one or two instead, i don't recommend artificial sweeteners because they are often linked to bad side affects, but research it and see if you want to try it (wouldn't recommend it though!). Take out the kit kat, and replace with veggies/hummus healthy snacks.
Don't forget to give yourself plenty of other options since you will quickly get bored of eating the same thing. Its okay if you eat something bad once in a while as well :) Something that works for some people is a "cheat day" where you have one day in a week that you can eat whatever you want but then go back to eating healthy the next day. This concept doesn't work for me because i prefer eating a little bit of junk a few times a week instead of going crazy one day, but see wheat works for you.

About your exercise, this is great for cardio but you might want to add in some resistance. If you don't have accsess to a gym don't worry there are plenty of excersizes you can do from home such as lunges, pushups, bench lifts, leg lifts ect.

Message me for more details, and good luck!
Avrel

Postby Eadwine » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 am

Well tea makes you feel more thirsty... which could mean that you would crave snacks ... unhealthy ones but otherwise its good.... but not for every day.. try vary it so you don't get bored and DO NOT SNACK!

They say eating 5-6 small meals is better than 3 but i guess it's how your body and metabolism is!! :)

Good Luck!! :)
Eadwine

Postby Harmen » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Unlikely. Ditch the kit kat, ditch the tea w/ milk and sugar, add 45 minutes more cardio a day and you will see results.
Harmen

Postby Keely » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Take out the kit kat, total fat food. Ditch the sugars too. Use splenda. You should aim for 105 pounds, you're short and 112 lbs is stiiill fat
Keely

Return to Weight Watchers Diet