Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Why Were They So Cruel?

Why Were They So Cruel?

Postby Wyn » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:59 pm

When I was in 6th grade (I'm in the 8th now) people bullied me about being ugly. When I was walking through the cafeteria to get to my table one boy shouted out "You ugly!", when my teacher was absent and we got dispersed to another class and another boy said "Why is your nose so big? Get away before your nose tackles me.", and his friend said I looked like a mushroom. This has really affected me, I started getting homeschooled because I couldn't take it. I know I have low self esteem (I use to have high self esteem before 6th grade), and I think I'm developing body dysmorphia disorder, because sometimes when I look in the mirror my image looks distorted. I gave myself a little makeover I guess, I know how to wear my hair, how to dress myself better, and I plan on switching to contacts (I wear glasses). But I'm still so insecure, I began to think is my nose REALLY that big? My nose measures 1 or 1 1/2 inches across (and it might be 1 1/4 inch, I can't find my measuring tape), and that about average for my ethnic group (the school basically half Black half Hispanic). I also feel anxious when I'm around people of my own age group.
Wyn

Why Were They So Cruel?

Postby Halphon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Because they are insecure, so they have to bring you down just to feel important about themselves. Just dont pay attention to them, haters gon; hate regardless.
Halphon

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem