Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Why Is It So Hard To Lose Weight For Me? And How Do I Lose Weight?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Archard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 pm

I am a fourteen year old female and I find it VERY difficult to lose weight. I tried EVERYTHING!!!! Such as the following:

-Dieting by eating salads and consuming less fatty foods.

-I tried taking Green Bean Coffee Pills (they sure did NOT work!)

-I go to the gym everyday for at least an hour.

-I am also very active

-I lost 20 pounds in 2 years, but recently gained 10 pounds in less than 2 months.

-I tried losing it back for the last month but i only gained 3 pounds...

any suggestions??I need some advice
Archard

Postby yo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 pm

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks
yo

Postby Bryson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Use blue plates If you put food on blue plates it can cause you to eat less
Bryson

Postby Onslow » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:34 pm

If you are doing all that and have been doing it for a little while and your not losing weight, you don't need to lose weight. How much do you weigh and what's your height? You can look at this to determine what weight you should be. http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm
Onslow

Postby Dareau » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:36 pm

go lean with bean protein beans are an affordable and healthy alternative to meats and are wonderfully filling
Dareau

Postby Quin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 pm

shop during your lunch hour while carrying a 7 pound hobo bag and naturally a few new purchases
Quin

Postby Erc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 pm

One of the main reasons people fail to achieve sustained weight loss is that they fail to maintain their workouts largely due to boredom. Try and keep it fun and original so at least once a week train in a different way such as skipping, boxing, outdoor running, outdoor biking or swimming, this way it can keep your workouts new and interesting while managing to workout different muscles.
Erc

Postby Jago » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Have one to two alcoholic dricks daily instead of more
Jago

Postby Taidhg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Perhaps you need to boost your metabolism. Although, I haven't tried dieting(thanks to my good metabolism), there are people who claimed to have lose weight using calorie shifting method, while others simply did not get the desired results.

One thing important when it comes to losing weight is discipline and proper mindset. Both these are major contributors that could lead to weight loss success and failures.

If you have the determination to lose weight and maintain your ideal weight, you need to shift into a healthy lifestyle. Dieting for for just a certain period of time won't give you long-term results, it will only make you gain more weight than what you have lost.

Decide which healthy lifestyle you want to take today. Choose the one that is realistic for you, that is why it is important to know how much weight you want to lose to achieve your ideal weight. Simply saying "I want to lose weight"...without setting the ideal weight for you will not keep you motivated to achieve, as you do not know what exactly you want to achieve.

Additionally, try to incorporate in your daily eating habits the foods which are rich in fiber. These are usually found in fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats as well just those found in fish(Omega 3) and fats found in Avocado.

For workouts, you might want to try cardio workouts. You don't have to go to the gym to do cardio, simply by doing jogging or bicycling or even following a cardio workouts in DVD will do. If you have a friend which has the same goal as yours, partner her/him and work together on achieving the ideal weight loss. Most of the times, it is easier to achieve when there is someone beside you to keep you motivated and inspired.
Taidhg

Postby Boid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 pm

get familiar with quinoa a wonderful grain thats easy to cook and goes great with sauteed vegetables or mushrooms
Boid

Next

Return to General Weight Loss Chat