Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Why Do I Have Such Low Self Esteem?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Aramis » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I've been to a therapist for depression issues and for also isolating myself. Also, I was diagnosed with bulimia and almost was diagnosed with anorexia a few years back. From elementary up until 2 years ago when I graduated high school, I was NEVER able to get guys to talk to me or anything. Everything I do is somehow centered around whether or not a guy will like me. There have been many instances where people compliment me on how beautiful I am but it's the most difficult thing for me to say thank you because I have the hardest time believing it. Sometimes I hate staring at people because I feel as if I look ugly or fat that day. I've heard people say that guys have a hard time talking to pretty women, but I doubt I'd fit in that category. I'm also shy when it comes to guys but able to talk to girls no problem.
Aramis

Postby Ronny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Best thing my therapist did for me, was teach me it's more than ok to be at least a little selfish.

Also i've learnt our own personal issues, are just that, and don't mean much to anyone else.

I'm guess i'm just saying, try not to make it so important, as it really isn't.
Hopefully you'll get over worrying too much, and have the confidence to be yourself with anyone.

P.S. looks definitely aren't as important as the media would have us believe:)
Ronny

Return to Bulimia