Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby Tavin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:11 pm

m black and I go to an all white school. I'm the only black girl. I'm 13 and 5'2 and weigh 121lbs and feel ugly, fat, and insecure.This has always happened to me as I live in the suburbs. Do any black women out there feel this way? I'm tired of comparing myself to Bella Thorne, Lia marie Johnson, etc.I love to act but there are no black roles. Can anyone help? Please! And also I want to be 100lbs any suggestions on getting there?Also I feel upset because my hair is difficult and their hair is blonde and pretty. My butt is huge. The black boys don't like. They go for the skinny mixed or white and blonde girls. I've been told I'm model pretty from old people not from boys. The white boys at my school yell at me. I can't fit into any brands like American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister. It also makes me feel fat. I bet myself up and I'm considering to stop eating or a cracker diet or something. I also feel like to teachers hate me because I'm black. They are nice to all the blonde skinny athletic girls but not me: the black artsy loner girl.Hey. I'm 13, 121lbs, 5'2. I think im fat, I am right...am I? I'm the only black girl in my school. I'm very insecure. I have 5 girls in my class and 12 girls in my school that don't like me, spread rumors about me etc.. I'm VERY talkative,outgoing, and I act and sing:). I have lots of friends out side of school, but my mind thinks thats not enough. I want to be blond 100lbs, 5'7+,SKINNy, and popular, with a cute boyfriend. But that will NEVER happen. And obsess about my weight. I have been told that I'm really pretty.....by old people( my parents their friends, and family.) I always feel ugly. I need a hug. Now I want boys to be head over heals for me. Why do I think that I'm sooooo ugly? My doctor said that I'm a perfect weight. My mom said that its just muscle. The gorgeous, blonde modle at my school is 5'5 adn 100lbs. I am not TROLLING this is REAL!! I am extremely jealous of white girls. I've been around them my whole life. It's ruining my self esteem. Are thereany black grils that feel this way too? Be 110% honest and serious plz.

who i am EXTREMELY jealous of. >>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=lia+marie+johnson&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=k9xwUPD7Mof00gGo8YHYDQ&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=949

is she pretty?? honest? I'd do ANYTHING to be her.ANYTHING

Don't say that everyone's pretty cause thats not true

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby raymond » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:16 pm

I can give you some honest answer but you would have to send me your pic.

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby allan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:17 pm

- Lia Marie Johnson is pretty but you need to let out your inner african-american beauty. Look up to women like Cassie, Beyonce, your mom. Find some new role models.

- You don't need to fit into those brands to make yourself feel pretty... just find clothes that are pretty and fit your shape well.. it doesn't matter where you get it from.

- If you want to lose weight dooo nooot go on a strict diet.. that will only make you feel worse and gloomy and sluggish. What you should do to lose weight is change the type of food you eat... like start eating more vegetables and fruits and also drink heaps of water. This will be good for you on the inside and it will make you feel brighter and more energetic too.

- Also excercise is really important. You don't have to buy a treadmill or go to a gym, but you can just try little workouts in your room everyday by yourself or you can go for jogs or something like that. Check out these videos if you like < http://www.youtube.com/user/insanehomefa... >.

- As for the boys... forget about them you're only 13 anyways you don't need a boyfriend to make you feel better. Once you get older you will realise that the best boyfriend is one who accepts you for who you are and not how popular or pretty you are.

- As for the rumour spreading girls, you shouldn't listen to what they say, they are only trying to put you down to make them feel better about them selves - which is an ugly trait. All you should do is ignore them, find real friends and just smile! A smile is always the best attire :) And remember that popularity isn't everything.

- And for your hair there are heaps of clips on YouTube and tons of websites on the internet showing you ways to style and take care of 'black hair'. Just Google it :) here's one < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6YTfP5Ni... >

- Be happy and good luck :)

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby Ata » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:18 pm

LMAO @ guy with cassie and beyonce >.> a light skinned black girl and mixed girl who looks nothing black. Lose weight and stop complaining, either fight or fit into society by making some of the beauty standards. Having money doesn't mean anything as women. But does making being not attractive by society standards easier. Focus on school and exercising .

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby Lapidos » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:19 pm

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby Ogilvie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Don't feel too bad about your appearance, Worry about school and studies more.
Doesn't matter if you are the most beautiful girl in the school.
I'd much rather worry about passing school and going to college and getting a degree in something and making some good money.

Why Do I Feel So Ugly!?

Postby Naldo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm

No longer rather after I take a shower...But nowadays i do not believe all that attractive. I'm eight months pregnant, ailing, and i waddle in all places i'm going. My husband could be very sweet and invariably tells me i am wonderful. But I sure do not feel it right now lol

Return to Eat to Live