Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Why Do I Feel So Depressed. First Question On Here Btw?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Helaku » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:28 pm

I'm in ninth grade and have been fat mostly due to my laziness. I grew up in elementary with classmates who I now see in my high school. If i could describe myself it'll be: calm,chill,funny when its appropriate,a natural artist, and have what seemed to me a high self esteem. People say I'm too serious, but that's only when i feel like being serious is how i should in certain circumstances. My friends in middle school were alright, but they didn't respect me as a friend which I didn't mind since I was having a decent time hanging out with them. They reeled in chicks, while the girls only bullied me of being fat, and tbh i dont look THAT fat so I just took it and made smart remark back which everyone seemed to get a laugh out of, even the girls lol. But, upon entering high school, I became good friends with someone, we would have our inside jokes and there's nothing wrong except that all the friends that i made from him dont really show me the love back. We have a good time and stuff, but they get a kick out of it when they troll me, e.g. hiding my stuff across the room and see my reaction, which i again dont mind because i make a joke out of it and such. My other friend is a prick, but we are like brothers, trust me i know he loves me like family. But the thing is that he gets all these hotties and almost all the girls to laugh as do I, its just that in the end of the day, the girls hang out with him and not me, giving me the sense I'm not the type girls dont want to be seen with. This kinda hurts but I'm usually calm towards it since I have been through it more than enough. I come home all confused with what I am doing wrong to get my friends to treat me like ****, and to be tortured mentally by woman that i take my anger out on my family. Now it crossed the line. I have been hiding a depression that hasnt really bothered me until now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ! WHY AM I DEPRESSED, IT ISNT LIKE ME!!!!
Helaku

Postby Styrr » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Do something about it... Demand respect and quit being a joke. lose the weight with cardio
Styrr

Postby Chayne » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Don't listen to what they think you are, listen to how YOU describe yourself. I've dealt with this before. Believe in yourself. Love you. God Bless
Chayne

Postby Edwardson » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Talk to your parents and definetly a therapist about how you feel :)
Edwardson

Return to Depression & Weight Loss