Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Why Do I Always Want To Be Alone.?

Postby norbert » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Maybe you're introverted. I'm introverted and I prefer to enjoy music alone because it makes me can absorb and enjoy the music in optimal way. But when I'm eating or watching tv I don't prefer to do it alone. It feel the same when I eat it alone or together so I don't prefer to do it alone. But there was a time when I wanted to do it alone but I don't feel it again now. I open the opportunities for the other to join my activities and now I've get used to it and enjoy doing it together. Maybe you should try to open yourself a little bit. If someone come when you're eating or watching tv try to let them do it. Try to keep doing your eating or watching there and try your best to have a conversation with them. It is gonna feel awkward and annoying for you at first because you break your quiet condition which you used to have while you're eating but try it again and again then I think you'll get used to it.I know that introverted tend to spend their time alone but in an appropriate amount of time. So it won't be really good if you are alone every time and everyday. You need to be with others too. It is healthy for you and your mind. But don't push yourself too hard okay. Try to don't make yourself stress doing it, okay? Just do it little by little. You can email me if you need me.
norbert

Postby Greipr » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Honestly I'm like this you are not alone except I enjoy my time with my mom. I'm with Her now reading the Holy Bible. Back to your question I believe we just are losing faith in people. That's my belief Rylee.
Greipr

Postby Darrik » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:31 pm

I think you are introverted. Google it.
Darrik

Postby Anoki » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 pm

You are probably an introvert. Ignore the person who called you Anti-social, they have no idea what they're talking about. Anti-social personality disorder (unlike what it's name sounds like) is where one has no conscience and can harm others without remorse. Introversion on the other hand is where one gains energy by being alone.
Here is more information: http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/...
Anoki

Postby Attewater » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Its just because your not a sociable type.
Attewater

Postby Chayne » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Anti social, and you want peace in mind. A place to relax where you can ponder all your thoughts out without distractions.
Chayne

Return to Eat to Live