Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Why Aren't I Hungry? Any Explanations?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Feiwel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 pm

I got sick a little more than 2 weeks ago, and then, I wasn't feeling very hungry. Time has past, i'm MOSTLY better, aside from a little coughing, but i'm still NOT HUNGRY. I've lost a couple pounds, which is definitely NOT my intention. I am not trying to lose weight or starve myself or anything, i'm just not hungry, and i don't know why.

So is there any explanations any of you have as to why this is?? Please and thank you!
Feiwel

Postby walfrid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:15 pm

i have no idea why you arent hungry... but you DO need to try && eat... if you cant, try to force yourself to eat even just a little... your body needs its protein.. (:
walfrid

Postby haefen17 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:19 pm

When i went into a different country, i got sick from the water, and I lost a good few pounds.

You HAVE to feed your body, hungry or not. Since you aren't hungry, you have to drink lots of water, oj, etc.

Since you're sick, your body's confused. When you start eating you'll be starving for more.
haefen17

Postby Caelan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:37 pm

You could have a tapeworm. Which is a parasite that lives in your stomach and eats whatever you eat. Some people actually get these implanted to lose more weight but are very dangerous. The way of obtaining one is from eating raw fish. OR it could be from the sickness, when you're sick your whiteblood cells are ighting off the virus and may trick or confuse your body. If this continues for more than a month you should probably go see a doctor. Hope this helped!
Caelan

Return to General Weight Loss Chat