Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Why Am I Not Losing Any Weight?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby MacAlpin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am

Okay guys, listen up!

I'm 20 lbs over weight and I've been watching videos and trying to find out how to loose weight easily, and affectingly. (Not to mention in a healthy way. It's very hard to stop myself from older, very unhealthy habits; I'm constantly fighting with myself, forcing myself to eat but I always don't want to)

So I was looking through some videos, and people kept on saying "Don't drink soda", "Don't eat junk; eat low-fat things.", "Stay away from white foods," and "Drink plenty of water". Then they'd go on and show before and after pictures, which illustrate amazing results; and all they had to do was cut out their fat-drinks.

Why doesn't this work for me?

I'm 20 lbs over weight, and I don't even eat junk food to begin with. I only eat junk maybe once a month, sometimes not at all, and I rarely drink juices.

I'm going to admit, I eat potatoes and noodles and white calories or whatever for dinner, (and buns for lunch; but I just changed my bread to black bread so that's solved I think) so I know I'm not completely healthy. But don't forget; I eat plenty of greens and at least drink 2 tall bottles of water a day. I also exercise 3-2 times a week for 50 minutes, not to mention I walk to and from school every single day for the past 2 years.

And I'm still not loosing any weight; in fact, I've gained more.

Back when I was unhealthy, my average weight was 120-125

now it's 130-136

and visually, my appearance hasn't changed. Just a little bit; worse.

So please, can anyone give me some advice? I'm trying to save me from myself, from my old ways. I can't let myself give in and become one of those skeletons; I need to be healthy. But I just don't know how to loose any weight. :(

Help me?
MacAlpin

Postby DArcy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:35 am

When exercising it is more important to do it often than to do it intensively. This is just about the only tip I can give you as your lifestyle seems to be pretty good.
DArcy

Postby Dewayne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:36 am

I observed the booklet to be very informative and handy to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too swiftly. I will admit I have not adopted the consultant precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however most likely) and doing little or no endeavor, however the weight maintains flying off. It certainly works and if I'd adopted it precisely I suppose it might scare the dwelling daylights out of me considering the fact that of the quantity that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the understanding. I've certainly not bought some thing like this earlier than considering the fact that they're ordinarily filled with trash, however 3WD has been a great shock. Get began in these days!
Dewayne

Postby Weldon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Right! May be this tips could help !? Despite of you doing the right things and have had all kinds of advises and stuff. Perhaps one or two things you have not considered.
Eat less or nothing before any nap or when you do not have any activities or going to sleep, since energy used when sleeping is more less than when active during the day.
This process could make a difference since is the most popular advise given by doctors to those who want to loose their weight.
Weldon

Return to General Weight Loss Chat