Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Which Diet Pill Works?

Which Diet Pill Works?

Postby Waer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 am

I used Jillian's 14 day Cleanse and Detox and it worked GREAT. Eating a healthy organic diet I lose 10pds in 2 weeks, and I didnt even start the gym yet. The detox is ALL NATURAL!!! Jillian DOES NOT believe in any chemicals or junk in her pills or WHEY Protein Powder. SHES GREAT!

I saw a HUGE difference. I am NOT bloated anymore, espeically around my stomach, ankles, or wrists. There was NO side effects either! I LOVED IT!
Waer

Which Diet Pill Works?

Postby Benssen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 am

Did you know that surplus weight is not always due to surplus body fat? There can be a great deal of unwanted weight basically sitting around in the pipes. The latest supplement will cleanse the pipes and help you to reduce up to 20 lbs, very often from the midriff (show me an individual who does not need to reduce some inches from their midriff LOL!!). There's a risk free trial offered at http://rds.yahoo.com/**http%3a//cerimp.hothealthdiet.info I've been using it for 3 weeks now and it's certainly having an effect!!
Benssen

Which Diet Pill Works?

Postby GIynn » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 am

alli

it blocks some fat from being absorbed AND if you eat too much fat you get diharrea soo its motivation to eat healthy :)
GIynn

Which Diet Pill Works?

Postby Readman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am

The Acai Berry (pronounced ah-sigh-EE) is often called a Superfood due to it's due to it's dense nutritional qualities and numerous health benefits. But what exactly are Acai berries?

The Acai fruit only grows high atop a plant in the Amazon basin of South America and the locals have known about it for centuries where it's known for it's legendary health benefits and healing powers. However, only recently has the rest of the world become aware of this almost magical fruit. Although it was was used by health insiders previously it was really brought to our attention originally due largely in part to anti-aging expert and doctor, Dr. Nicolas Perricone who was featured on the Oprah Winfrey show,now other Hollywood celebrities have also begun to endorse it.

One of the reasons the Acai Berry remained almost unknown was because the potency of the fruit deteriorates rapidly and loses it's powerful properties soon after it's harvested, thus exporting Acai berries was not feasible until lately. Modern technology has provided the solution with better harvesting techniques, pastuerizing and flash freezing they're able to preserve most of the vitamins and nutrients in the form of supplements and Acai berry juice. Acai berry supplements are now commonly found in health food stores and supermarkets in the form of pills, extracts, powders, etc.

Recently many of the individuals and marketers tend to enhance the effectiveness of the acai berry elevating it to possess almost supernatural powers. Well it's considered a superfood, and is 100% natural, but...

The Acai Berry - What Exactly Does It Do?

There's been no long term research studies yet, however one should keep in mind that the Acai berry really hasn't been around long enough (outside of South America) to be brought to our attention and do any research on it's effects on the human body until recently. But the intial research shows a very positive effect on cardiovascular disease, anti-aging, cancer and weight loss. The studies conducted at the University of Florida and Science Daily looks very positive.

What we do know is that berries in general are very good for you, however this little berry ounce for ounce is one of the most densely nutritious and powerful foods available while providing numerous healthy benefits. The acai berry is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids and dietary fiber and has a cholesterol lowering effect and helps to maintain a healthy heart. This becomes a bigger issue as the human body weakens with age, after decades of build up disease starts to attack the body as it gets weaker.

Health Benefits of Acai fruit may include:

anti-aging protection

protection against cardiovascular heart disease

protection against degenerative diseases such as and cancer

helps to keep arteries from hardening

increased energy levels and vitality

increased immune system to ward off colds, flu and other diseases

healthier looking skin

improved vision

improved blood circulation

better sleep

enhanced weight loss
Readman

Which Diet Pill Works?

Postby Nancie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am

Anyone only works for you when you also do sports, follow the eating advice etc. If you do so without the pill it will mainly do the same, but your valet will not go on diet at the same time. So just cut down on all the nice titbits and eat half of what you normally eat.
Nancie

Return to Atkins Diet