Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Which Baby Blender Is Better, Baby Brezza Or Hamilton Bebe?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Thomas » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 pm

I had to return some things from my baby shower and have about $30 left on a gift card. I wanted to get a baby blender so that I could make baby food for my son, and our blender is made to use salsa and spicy food often and I don't want to mix it. The ones in my price range is the Hamilton Beach Bebe and the Quick Blend by Baby Brezza. My question is does anyone know if these are good products, or would it be better to just save up and use the gift card as a discount towards one of the pricer models?
Thomas

Postby Akbar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Baby Brezza Blender
Akbar

Postby Birkit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 pm

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Which baby blender is better, Baby Brezza or Hamilton Bebe?

I had to return some things from my baby shower and have about $30 left on a gift card. I wanted to get a baby blender so that I could make baby food for my son, and our blender is made to use salsa and spicy food often and I don't want to mix it. The ones in my price range is the Hamilton...
Birkit

Postby amot » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Just buy a mini food processor. They are any where between 15-20$. Save your money for something useful. Those special baby blenders and food processors are a joke. They do the same thing as a regular one but parents are willing to pay more for them that have a fancy name with 'baby' added on.
amot

Postby Isiah » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:11 pm

...?!?!?

Don't fall for nonsense. Just because this junk is sold doesn't mean it's a good idea to buy it. You can't think other people are going around with separate blenders, or even that babies evolved to use blenders, or that there is anything special about these blenders that makes them uniquely suited for babies...?

You might want to stay away from the extra-hot stuff at first but your kid can eat the same stuff as the rest of the family, and it doesn't need to be blended.

You may not want to spoon-feed at all; you can go straight to self-feeding -- there's no benefit to be had from spooning it in. Don't buy this junk now -- you may find you want only an electric steamer so there's always a supply of steamed asparagus for baby to gnaw on.

"There is no need either that foods be pureed if the baby is six months of age or older. Simple mashing with a fork is all that is necessary at first." http://www.breastfeedinginc.ca/content.p...

"Ditch the rice cereal and mashed peas, and make way for enchiladas, curry and even ? gasp! ? hot peppers. It's time to discard everything you think you know about feeding babies. It turns out most advice parents get about weaning infants onto solid foods ? even from pediatricians ? is more myth than science.

That's right, rice cereal may not be the best first food. Peanut butter doesn't have to wait until after the first birthday. Offering fruits before vegetables won't breed a sweet tooth. And strong spices? Bring 'em on.

"There's a bunch of mythology out there about this," says Dr. David Bergman, a Stanford University pediatrics professor. "There's not much evidence to support any particular way of doing things."" http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9646449/ns/h...

"Normal, healthy breastfed babies appear to be quite capable, with the right sort of support from their parents, of managing their own introduction to solid foods...

Many parents worry about babies choking. However, there is good reason to believe that babies are at less risk of choking if they are in control of what goes into their mouth than if they are spoon fed." http://www.borstvoeding.com/voedselintro...

Your blender which is washed with soap and water should also not have...residues. I don't think you'd be able to keep kosher, so to speak, and not use any of the other utensils and dishes in your kitchen that are used with the rest of the family with baby; this line of thinking -- salsa touches that so baby food should not -- is bizarre. You wash your blender, right? Relax.
Isiah

Postby Hulbart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:16 pm

I love my magic bullet and I feel that the baby bullet would be the easiest to use.

I prefer my bullet over a regular blender any day.

But honestly, unless you will be blending meal by meal, a regular blender or magic bullet would be fine.

Mixing the spicy food with the baby food would be perfectly fine. We are the only country that gives their kids bland food.

However I would understand not wanting to mix your spicy stuff with baby food.

You could always just skip purees all together and just go with mashed food. But I tried that with my now 7mo old and he's just not ready. But he does need food because he takes way to much formula if I don't give him food at some point.

I'm gonna get thumbs down for this.

Jars are just as good. Gerber's jars are all natural and have no additives or anything except for beta carotene in the carrots and some have citric acid if they are certain fruits. It is literally pureed food in a jar.
But the stage 3 foods can be kinda gross so after stage 2 don't bother, your child should be able to eat finger foods and table foods by then.
Hulbart

Return to Food Nutrition