Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Where Can I Find Images Of Celestial And Horned Dragons?

Postby Jayron » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:12 pm

I plan on getting a tattoo soon, so i've been studying the dragons and their meanings.

My two favorites are the celestial,guardian of the heavens, and the horned, mighty and powerful.

But i can't find a clear picture on google of these two. Ive found one or two that "might" be them. But i want to make sure before i get them inked into my body.
Jayron

Postby Brooksone » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:18 pm

The prophet Daniel additionally noticed visions related to ferocious beasts. At Daniel 7:two-eight, he describes 4 beasts popping out of the ocean; the primary like a lion, the moment like a undergo; the 3rd a leopard; and the fourth, fearsome and horrible and strangely robust. Remarkably very similar to the beast visible by means of John in Revelation. At Daniel 7:17 the beasts are recognized as political powers. The angel Gabriel explains to Daniel what they imply. For illustration the ram stood for the kings of Media and Persia. The bushy he-goat stood for the king of Greece. Beasts are continuously used within the Bible to explain political entities. The beast that comes out of the ocean in Revelation thirteen is, moderately, no special. But having seven heads, it isn't only one political entity. And detect from wherein it will get its energy ? the dragon. The dragon is none rather than Satan. Compare Luke four:6 wherein, in tempting Jesus, Satan suggests him ALL the kingdoms of the inhabited earth, telling Christ: "I will supply you all this authority and the dignity in view that it's been brought to me AND TO WHOMEVER I WISH I GIVE IT." There is each and every cause to consider that the beast arising out of the ocean in Revelation is the global political procedure of this global. Hannah J Paul
Brooksone

Postby Frasier » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

In the bottom of a witches brew.
Frasier

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem