Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Where Can I Find A Diet Website To Record My Food Intake That Does Not Have Ads?

Where Can I Find A Diet Website To Record My Food Intake That Does Not Have Ads?

Postby dain48 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 am

So far, I have found several websites to be difficult to use. They are cluttered up with all kinds of extraneous items. All I want is a place that has basic foods(the Fitday website even has "mothers milk" under milk products) where I can count calories. I cannot stand the ads and the jumping icons like on SparkPeople. When I type in "oatmeal", for example, I get a list of every oatmeal product that exists--- making it very difficult to just get the calorie count on a plain bowl of plain oatmeal!!! Does anyone know of a program that helps a person count calories? I am even willing to pay for a simplified way to do this.
dain48

Postby Reymond » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:42 am

Spark If the site doesn?t have ads to help pay for the cost of the site then they will charge a membership fee.  Me... I am too cheap...  I use www.sparkpeople.com to track dietary intake down to grams of all nutrients... even vitamins and minerals(so I know how much to supplement with K and Mg, for instance).   The ads are not irritating on this site... they don?t have popups that you must work your way past to get to the system.   I like it...  JayD 59 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Reymond

Postby Kagan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:43 am

If the site doesn?t have ads to help pay for the cost of the site then they will charge a membership fee.  Me... I am too cheap...  I use www.sparkpeople.com to track dietary intake down to grams of all nutrients... even vitamins and minerals(so I know how much to supplement with K and Mg, for instance).   The ads are not irritating on this site... they don?t have popups that you must work your way past to get to the system.   I like it... 
Kagan

Postby Truesdell » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:51 am

I found my own answer to this. Weight Watchers is exactly what I was seeking in my previous question. I said that the web layout of Sparkpeople was just too much for me--too many things going on on one page, I wanted something simple, and WW is great, it is easy to journal the foods I eat, if I type in "grapes", they do not have a zillion items to pick from as in Fitday. I think it is worth it to pay for it, because it gives me motivation to stay with the program.
Truesdell

Postby Murdoc » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:53 am

newbie4092033 said: 1 I found my own answer to this. Weight Watchers is exactly what I was seeking in my previous question. I said that the web layout of Sparkpeople was just too much for me--too many things going on on one page, I wanted something simple, and WW is great, it is easy to journal the foods I eat, if I type in "grapes", they do not have a zillion items to pick from as in Fitday. I think it is worth it to pay for it, because it gives me motivation to stay with the program. 59 months ago
Murdoc

Return to Sonoma Diet