Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Whenever I Use The Right Shift Key, A Menu On The Left Side Of The Screen Pops Up. How Do I Fix This?

Whenever I Use The Right Shift Key, A Menu On The Left Side Of The Screen Pops Up. How Do I Fix This?

Postby Gunn » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:01 am

I think that it is a file menu. I don't know why it does this or how to fix it. It doesn't do it all the time, but most of the time.
Gunn

Postby delaney » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:22 am

You likely have an adjoining key problem.  Often paperclips, staples, food and other such items will get in under the keys and when you press one key you press a few of 'em at the same time.  On my keyboard just below the right shift key(and to the left of my control key) is a key that will bring up the File pulldown menu.  Try cleaning your keyboard a bit, hold it upside down, shake mildly.  Perhaps your fingers are drifting a bit as well.  I think the problem is fixable.  Not to worry.  
delaney

Postby Druson » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:33 pm

There's an adjoining key problem... You likely have an adjoining key problem.  Often paperclips, staples, food and other such items will get in under the keys and when you press one key you press a few of 'em at the same time.  On my keyboard just below the right shift key(and to the left of my control key) is a key that will bring up the File pulldown menu.  Try cleaning your keyboard a bit, hold it upside down, shake mildly.  Perhaps your fingers are drifting a bit as well.  I think the problem is fixable.  Not to worry.   Sources: personal experience and observation   BearChaser's Recommendations Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000(B2L-00002) Amazon List Price: $19.95 Used from: $10.99 Average Customer Rating: 4.0 out of 5(based on 117 reviews) Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard Amazon List Price: $29.95 Used from: $9.99 Average Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5(based on 114 reviews) Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard 3000 USB Port Amazon List Price: $29.99 Used from: $19.00 Average Customer Rating: 4.0 out of 5(based on 9 reviews) BearChaser 71 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Druson

Postby Wilfrid » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:35 pm

I think your right. When I push on it, I can see the button below pushing in as well. Thank you.
Wilfrid

Postby ronan44 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Grangie said: 1 I think your right. When I push on it, I can see the button below pushing in as well. Thank you. 71 months ago
ronan44

Return to Sonoma Diet