Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Whats A Good Diet If You Want To Loose Around A Stone :)?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby ualtar66 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:03 pm

how many pounds is a stone
ualtar66

Postby Anselmo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:12 pm

You can try the body by Vi 90-day weight loss challenge. It is a great diet. I lost seven pounds in my first month alone. I really recommend it.

The"Vi-Shake" is a meal replacement shake mix that is a sweet cream base flavor (smells like cake mix) that you can make taste however you'd like.
You can add mix-in flavoring packets to make it chocolate, banana, peach, or strawberry, or you can add fruit and yogurt to make delicious smoothies, or even cappuccino mix for your morning 'wake me up'.
There are dozens of excellent recipes so you never get sick of tasting the same thing over and over.
They are always fresh and invigorating! See the recipe list at the bottom of this page to see for yourself.

We have witnessed excellent results with our patients who have been using this system by simply replacing 1 or 2 meals per day, eating healthy snacks in between, and a healthy and balanced dinner.
With the Body by Vi program, you gain excellent nutrition, they taste great, and best of all, the program is affordable.

Contact me for more information.
Anselmo

Return to General Weight Loss Chat