Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What's The Best Way To Gain Weight If You Have A High Metabolism?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Alvino » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:48 am

Protein. That is your answer in a nutshell.
You should try to consume a gram of protein for each pound you want to weigh; for you, you should try and consume 180 grams a day.
Of course just consuming protein won't be enough as you should also hit the gym.
You don't have to do a lot of heavy lifting, but it will help add bulk.
Protein shakes are a quick and effieicent way of adding protein to your diet.
Alvino

Postby Ranen » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 am

Steak , potatoes rice , spaghetti!!!! and some peanuts / nuts / seeds (eg pumpkin seeds / sunflower.
Ranen

Postby Chappel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 am

I also have a similar project... I took this shake called MAX 4000. in actuality a powder you combine w/ milk and it gives you 4000 energy plus you ought to consume a minimum of three meals an afternoon. It did paintings I won't lie, I gained like 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Which for me is plenty. yet i ended taking it because of the fact I in simple terms didnt like taking a supplement, nor did i desire my physique to alter into based on it. SO i began work out and construction muscle quite of fat. So i'm healthy, have muscle tone,and seem to have gained weight in spite of the undeniable fact that somewhat i haven't that plenty. I in simple terms have muscular tissues... Oh... i'm a woman... i'm 5'9 and that i'm at the instant at a hundred forty five. i replaced into one hundred thirty five... it is over the final 6 months.
Chappel

Return to Food Metabolism