Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

What Kinds Of Medication Shows Up In A Drug Test?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Lucas » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:45 pm

I want a job this summer &

I know things like.cold medicines show up. Also diet pills, but I haven't taken those yet. I take laxatives. Will that show up? If I tell.them that I take them.will they.be suspicious or tell my parents? ( I'm still a minor)

Also what are other over the counter medications that show up that I.could use as an excuse??

How long would it take for something like this to completely be out of my system???
Lucas

Postby Corley » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:48 pm

prepare yourself, that if you want to find something, you can see anything....

in urine, hair, or salve there are always different things you can find. if u try to cover them with other medicaments, they will show up and you can be sure that the examinators know what you are trying to hide... maybe best thing is: tell them you took laxatives and come up with a good reason

and i found also this about ur problem:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090106184244AA9oghK

good luck
Corley

Postby Chatham » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Amphetamines are often discovered in ADHD medicinal drugs, bloodless medicinal drugs, nutrition capsules and nutrition herbs. Also hold in brain that leisure medications most often cross underneath one of a kind names and are typically combined. Ie. A capsule of E could relatively be some thing adding amphetamines. A rollup of pot perhaps laced with amphetamines, and so on and so on. Often performed to expand their addictive significance - despite the fact that much more damaging to the consumer. As a last notice - a confident drug monitor does no longer = drug use. While a drug monitor could be very touchy the specificity is commonly very low leading to many fake positives. This is due principally to the low incidence of drug use. If you relatively don't seem to be making use of medications or making use of any of the above - you will have to request a rescreen.
Chatham

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements