Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Is Your Opinion On Bariatric Surgery. Does The Risk Out Weight The Benefit?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

What Is Your Opinion On Bariatric Surgery. Does The Risk Out Weight The Benefit?

Postby Hotah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:06 am

Yes, she wants me to go with her to a seminar in a week to get my input. Did your friends have the bipass done or the lap band? She wants the gast sleeve. It's fairly new. Thanks pammyj.   Blessedchild 40 months ago
Hotah

Postby Gren » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:00 am

Hi Doglets. I understand what your saying completely. I don't think I was clear in my meaning. The alcoholic, cigarette smoker and drug addict can avoid the very thing they are struggling with. The food addict cannot completely abstain. They have to still confront food everyday for the rest of their life. I think all addictions are hard to overcome and all stated above are detrimental to our health. I guess a person's recovery from an addiction depends on the individual's determination to succeed to finally obtain a healthier lifestyle. Thanks for your input. Have a blessed evening.   Blessedchild 40 months ago
Gren

Postby Dack » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 am

I also knew a person who went through that process. He carried a pair of pliers in his pocket in case he had a choking accident. Thanks!   Gary4books 40 months ago
Dack

Postby Shen » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:35 pm

That's reassuring if they can pinpoint an addiction. I know of a few people that had the bipass done and gained weight after the initial loss. Thanks! Have a Great one!!   Blessedchild 40 months ago
Shen

Previous

Return to Lap Band Surgery