Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Is This? Eating Disorder?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Rutledge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:07 pm

I've been suffering from depression which led me to self harm but my parents found out so I had to stop, but they don't realise it's something you can just give up. I've still been cutting myself, sometimes without a reason but anyway, binge eating was another way I felt i could deal with my emotions, but only recently I've started vomiting after binge eating or a normal meal. Every time I eat I think about puking it back up because I've gained alot of weight so i feel so fat and guilty, but sometimes i can't because my family are around so im scares they will find out which makes me feel disgusting. I know about bulimia etc. but what is this? I've only done it about four times, but not every time I've been able to puke everything back up or I've only attempted which makes me feel like even more of a failure. Please help?
Rutledge

Postby Finegan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:11 pm

An eating disorder is characterized by abnormal eating habits that may involve either insufficient or excessive food intake to the detriment of an individual's physical and emotional health. The causes of eating disorders are complex and not yet fully understood.
Finegan

Return to Bulimia