Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

What Is The Best Online Interactive Calorie Counter/weight Loss Program/food Journal?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

What Is The Best Online Interactive Calorie Counter/weight Loss Program/food Journal?

Postby Jilt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi,

I am not sure if I described what I am looking for correctly but one of the women's magazines I subscribed to used to have one. It was an online program where you could log in everyday and enter what you ate and how much you exercised, you could also put in your daily Weighing and stuff. Can someone please direct me to another FREE program like that?

Thank you so much!
Jilt

Postby Kelleher » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:41 pm

eat more dairy
Kelleher

Postby Arik » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Include at the very least 10 to 15 grams associated with protein, which suppresses ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates your desire for food. Include eggs, which are which can control hunger.
Arik

Postby talyessin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

perform handful of biceps curls any time you pick-up buying totes
talyessin

Postby Gawain » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Gawain

Postby ammi56 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

omg fatsecret.com with a land slide. IT is amazing, I have been using it for a while now, and it is really helping me. Definitely worth a try!

Good Luck.
ammi56

Postby Luduvico » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 pm

sparkpeople.com for adults and sparkteens.com for teens.
I am in the adult one.
It is totally free, they ask you some questions, give you calorie, fat, protein and carb range to stay in daily and also will give you a meal plan, even vegetarian etc.
or you can turn off their menu and enter your own food.
I enter my own.
Most members share their food lists so most of the food is already entered or you can enter them yourself one time and it saves.
All the food you use you can save to your favorites so you dont have to keep doing it so it is really easy.
The site is very interactive.
You create a page just like myspace, add friends from the site who all give you support in your weight loss and there are fun things to do, lots of health articles and member blogs to read and exercise videos.
You can track your food, your exercise and other things.
I need to lose 84 pounds.
I have been a member for 2 months this week and i have lost 28 pounds so far.
The only exercise I do is treadmill 35 minutes everyday and I did not start that until month 2 so if you stay in your range, it works.
There are lots of forums, a generic one that everyone comments on and also forum teams like readers, vegetarians, cat lovers, certain medical conditions and it is endless and you can start your own forum.
The site is super supportive.
It is totally free, so I invite you to come join us or at least check us out.
Luduvico

Postby MacGregor » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 pm

beverage water without refined sugar
MacGregor

Postby Jarrel » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm

hit the stair climber for 11 minutes
Jarrel

Postby Bolton » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

combine your resistance training with short bursts of high intensity cardio to increase your post workout calorie burn
Bolton

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs