Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Is The Best Diet Plans,tips?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Terrell » Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 am

I want to lose about 20 lb or more in only a few months.

I don't usually diet, its really hard for me to stick to one, my diets last about 1 day on average haha.

So you can probably guess i need an easier diet.

Im planning on doing a 3 day detox, drinking lots of water and only eating fruits and veggies for 3 days strait to start my diet off.

Then im not sure how to go about a diet plan from there.

Ive heard that drinking a full glass of water before and after a meal will help me fill full so i eat less, so i was planning on that. but what are good foods to eat

foods that will speed up my metabolism and help me loss weight?

Someone also told me a soup diet worked?

like eating only soup and yogurts and fruits and veggies.

Any suggestions are helpful.

I will be exercising with any diet i plan also, so any exercising tips are helpful also.

Thank you.
Terrell

Postby Leoline » Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 am

Did you tried using Garcinia Cambogia Bottle? Go to from here : http://Home.HelpfulGarcinia.com . This might without doubt helps everyone.
Leoline

Postby ErcwIff » Wed May 24, 2017 5:42 am

The best thing you can do is cut the carbs. People have it all wrong these days, humans should be eating high protein, medium fat diets with as little carbohydrates as possible. Most carbs have only been introduced in the last 100 years so ancestrally our bodies aren't made to deal with them.

So, things to avoid - Bread, pasta, rice, lollies, soft drinks, starchy vegetables, flavoured yoghurts etc. You can get all the carbs you need from nuts and small amounts of fruit (yes, fruit is good for you but don't go having too much, it is still full of sugar and can make you fat or give you diabetes.

Try to eat mostly meat, vegetables, eggs and nuts. Stay to the outside isles of the Supermarket and you'll be fine.
ErcwIff

Postby Rowell » Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 am

2 hour walk at a moderate pace
Rowell

Postby Alison » Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 am

Better to drink warm water with lemon and honey
Alison

Postby Rutley » Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 am

Use a bathroom on a different floor and use the stairs
Rutley

Postby Reg » Wed May 24, 2017 5:50 am

Try the Lemonade weight Loss Diet - It's the master cleanse but in a pill form! You don't have to fast and you can lose 5, 10, up to 17 pounds in just two weeks

You can learn more at www.lwldiet.com also watch videos at www.youtube.com/lwldiet
Reg

Postby Hamilton » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 am

Chew thoroughly chewing each bite 30 times before swallowing
Hamilton

Postby Talbott » Wed May 24, 2017 5:59 am

you dont have to make a three digit number your weight loss goal aim for a certain dress size or waist measurement
Talbott

Postby Danton » Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 am

I raw feed both of my dogs. I'm fairly new to raw feeding, but have been researching it for a while. When you're talking about by-products in pet food, those are not feet, organs, etc. They are talking about hair (which Patient Paws mentioned), feathers (pressure-cooked with steam until forming a gel), and even blood-soaked sawdust from a meatpacking floor. Some commercial pet foods also contain the same ingredient found in clay kitty litter! There is nothing wrong with a dog eating feet or organs, or even chicken backs and neckbones! My dogs happen to LOVE pigs feet. Organs are extremely rich in nutrients and are actually very good for your pets.
Danton

Next

Return to Food Metabolism