Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Is The Best Diet I Can Use To Lose 15 -20 Kg In Two Month?

Postby Sheehan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi!

Have you ever heard about "Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet"? Reading about it makes you wonder if they might not be on to something. The way the diet works is different than other fad diets that involve cutting out certain types of food like low carbohydrates, low fat or low calorie. Instead it uses calorie shifting foods that you would normally eat, increases the number of times you eat, and changes when you eat certain things for fast fat loss.

What is Calorie Shifting?

The way calorie shifting works involves tricking the fat hormones that are sent out by the brain. Every time you eat something, your brain sends out fat storing and fat burning hormones, depending on what the item is.

The idea is to send more fat burning than fat storing hormones, so that the body does not hold onto the fat for later use. If you keep confusing the metabolism, you will see fast fat loss, as much as 9 pounds in 11 days, that is the first weightloss principle of Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet.

How Does The Metabolism Control Weightloss?

This scientific weight control fact about the metabolism and how it works stems from our ancestry as cavemen, when there were famine periods between hunts. The body would store and hold onto fat for survival. The metabolism has not evolved from this self-defense tactic and doesn't realize we can just run to the grocery store and get whatever we want.

On restrictive diets, weightloss can plateau when the metabolism thinks it is experiencing a famine period, and it will only burn what is taken in. Even on some of the popular low carbohydrate diets, it is advised to eat pizza for two days when your weight plateaus to get the metabolism going.

Why Do Some Weightloss Diets Leave You With No Energy?

The only problem with many of these restrictive weightloss diets is the metabolism goes back to only burning what you take in and many people complain about being tired and worn down, when it is mainly the metabolism storing up the energy for later.

By eating healthy, nutritious foods that are fat burning, the metabolism burns as much energy as you need. Many people on restrictive weightloss diets will regain the weight when they go back to eating normal foods.

What Is The Best Diet For Weightloss?

The best weight control diet allows you to eat the foods that you would normally eat, have in your refrigerator and cabinets. By timing when you eat certain foods, how many times a day you eat them, and balancing the types of food, your metabolism will burn what you take in and then some, because it knows you will be feeding it again shortly, instead of starving.

Prepackaged fat loss products and frozen dinners are not something you can live on the rest of your live. You need to understand the basics of natural weight control, and Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet uses the fundamental principles of controlling the metabolism with calorie shifting normal foods you eat every day.

Check my source, it might help. It's a diet that works. Good luck!
Sheehan

Postby Ercole » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 pm

You can find free weight loss info here. http://tinyurl.com/fredw34

This site has a lot of videos that explain how to lose weight fast.
Ercole

Postby Archibaldo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 pm

There is no quick-fix solution. Only a healthy lifestyle, as opposed to a fad diet, will leave you healthy long-term.

Follow the food pyramid when eating (more grains, fruits and veg, less meat). Drink water, fresh juice or (skim) milk instead of worthless sugary drinks like Coke, they do nothing for you.

Basically cut down on processed foods (microwave meals, take-out, fast food, etc), they add unnecessary fat, salt and chemicals.

Try to find a sport you like, or find a gym buddy for mutual motivation. Exercise at least thrice a week.

Watch the Rocky training montages for a great psychological boost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blF_PcSS5... Rocky I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfG-Eef_p... Rocky II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6qBUUkJ... Rocky III

You'll start to feel better after a few weeks, and will get addicted to staying fit!
Archibaldo

Postby Garan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:01 pm

If you are serious about healthy eating, fat loss, and body tone up, I have a program that will give you the body of a fitness model. It is a 4 months program that I made for my best friend to get her ready for her wedding. You can repeat the program as many time as you want or until you achieve your goal. With in the program you will find answer to many confusing questions. It is free. If you are interested you can email me at crazyeddie8228 at yahoo, and I will reply with the program.
Garan

Return to Fat Loss 4 Idiots