Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Is She Playing At?? Shes Doing This To Break Me And My Bf Up And Shes Going To Get What She Wants Soon.?

What Is She Playing At?? Shes Doing This To Break Me And My Bf Up And Shes Going To Get What She Wants Soon.?

Postby Mersc » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:29 am

I am so tamping fumming raging! This girl acts like my friend to my face.. But she likes my bf normally i wouldnt care! I have never felt this way i am normally really laid back. The problem is we all work together. My bf tried being with me for 2yrs and finally after i knew he wouldnt go back to his ex i said yes to him. Liked him this long too but it wasnt the right time until now.

She is really pretty, but looks so young! My bf said to the fork lift driver about her thats the girl we all fancy. I just got aload of slimming pills havent eaten properly since i found out he said that.

He says he didnt say it, but he told me he fancied her before we got together.

Its driving me mad! Me and my bf had a arguement about it and she smiled at me when i felt like crying a really sly evil smile. I keep comparing myself to here and it has caused arguements with us.

I confronted her in a nice way because she kept saying she liked someone and is hurt because he is taken now. She said no she didnt like him. So that was that. But after i heard that from the fork loft driver and tthey worked together last night.. Her fb status after she finished work was..

"in another world i would be your girl :)"

Everyone keeps saying stuff and its driving me nuts.. I get on with this girl and helped her get a fulltime job with us.

I feel low and ugly and like if they like eachother so much why did he try hard to get with me. Maybe after christmas i should leave him so they can be happy together.. The thought of it breaks me! But i am sicl of this!
Mersc

Postby Cosgrove » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:31 am

You're allowing yourself to be affected by what she is doing. And your jealousy is going to affect your relationship. Just take a break, relax, and don't let it affect you anymore. You've got the guy now and not her. So don't let your thoughts affect what you have now or you might upset and scare him too.
Cosgrove

Postby Gunn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:33 am

It dont sound like shes gambling with you, I consider you are gambling together with your possess head. It souns like she's already made it lovely transparent that she's simply no longer excited by you the way in which you're in her...however you are having a difficult time accepting what you do not wish to listen to, and possibly watching for any tiny signal that what she has mentioned might not be actual... I might inform her that your emotions make it problematic so that you can be simply peers, after which simply do not see her for a whilst, hold busy with different routine wherein you're round different folks and possibly you'll be able to meet anybody else with a view to go back your affections. It would be that once she has had longer to recover from her different courting, she's going to leave out you & come to think like she does wish to be in the direction of you, however do not placed your lifestyles on preserve to expect that taking place.
Gunn

Postby Timmy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 am

Tell him it's you or his work friends and her. This is a immature situation that has surely hurt you deeply. She sounds like shes crushing on him but keeping it from u and ur bf so confront her with the other guys at work and ur bf abd she cant deny **** abd if its all runors youll find out. You can not compare yourself to her she sounds like the little sly pretty girl who uses a cute face to get what she wants. At least you have substance.
Tell ur bf that it was wrong that he told u he liked her before u and that there shouldn't be any other girl he thinks about but you!
Timmy

Postby Earwin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 am

First off u never compare urself to nobody.. your bf is w u so u already won hun. U stressing n arguing bout the girl will cause the break up.
if that happen u just made that girl chance much easier.
what u need 2 first 2 do is start wearing stuff that flatter u.
Earwin

Return to Slimming World