Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

What Is Going Wrong With Me?

Postby Heber » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Recently I developed anxiety disorder, I constantly worry about everything to do with my body, if I have a head ache I jump to the conclusion that it is a brain tumour or something ridiculous. I was afraid of having motor-neuron syndrome for about 2 weeks and I developed what I thought were the symptoms. But I got over it and have not experienced any of them again. Then when I was eating dinner one night I got food in my right eye. My vision went completely white in that eye for a couple of seconds before going away. I then got scared of becoming blind. Sounds stupid? I know it is, then one night I saw a red dot in the centre of my vision. It is bright red like an LED light and very small, like a pinhead. I had a panic attack and booked a doctors appointment. In the period of that week I thought I was also going deaf. I went to the doctor and they said I was fine. But they did not look at my brain only my eyes. So recently I have been seeing all sorts of weird things, bright blue dots that flash and go away in a matter of seconds. My vision went blurred once and i see all sorts of weird dots? Is this normal? Is it my anxiety? Should see another doctor or get a Councillor? Please help me It's hard to live like this anyone :(

Postby Brodie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

I know how you feel. Somtimes I feel schizophrenic, and want to try and manage to kill someone. I even lied to my Councillor about fantasizing about raping her. But I admitted I like to photoshop naked pictures of that BlTCH, then release them onto the internet.

Return to Eat to Live