Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

What Is A Good Type Of Birth Control?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Chev » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:23 pm

im 19 on the depo shot after having my first son.

ive been trying and trying to exercise my weight off and diet right. but since my delivery, ive seen no change...

its kind of getting me a little sad, but im curious...

what is a good kind of birth control?

(im not all for taking the pill, because id forget to take it at the same time everyday...-_-)

please be serious...

i dont need any type of harrassment also...

please help and thank you for the answers[:
Chev

Postby Welch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Depo is certainly not up there, in fact hormonal methods in general are best avoided if at all possible given their massive effect on you physically and emotionally, as well as potential side-effects.

Obviously you have various barrier methods (condoms, femidoms, caps, shields, sponges, diaphragms), fertility awareness methods (FAM, NFP, Persona, Ladycomp, etc.) has no ill-effects and also helps you care for your health and improves body-literacy, or IUD's are a VERY POPULAR option risk now as they're 99+% effective with few risks and take no effort at all from you.
Welch

Postby Mano » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Please for the love of god get off depo and try anything else. Please.

Depoprovera can have huge adverse health effects, and even lead to suicidal thoughts/actions in women.

Unfortunately i say this from .. well the guys side of the personal experience.

The shot isn't quite as bad as the subcuteaneous 6 month stick things, but just google depo side effects. It is seriously BAD for you. I am not a right wing christian saying no one should be on birth control, just that this particular thing is a DANGEROUS CHEMICAL HORMONE.

Condoms would be infinitely better.
Mano

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements