Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Exactly Do You Lose In Phase 1 South Beach Diet?

Postby timeus6 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 am

some of my friends really recommend the south beach diet. when i read about it it said its more of a healthy lifestyle but the first phase is the rigorous one in which u cut all fruit, sugar and carbs, apperantly you loose a lot of weight in the first two weeks but is it mostly water weight or will you be able to lose some fat if you add excercise to the diet? if its mostly water weight then wouldnt i just gain it all back in phase two? the book didnt state this but im just wondering if anyone with experience on the SB diet could tell me. id appreciate that alot,. thank you!
timeus6

Postby Beth » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 am

Your health.
Beth

Postby Dodya » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:36 am

I Do Not Insist On The South Beach Diet Yes It Does Work But You Cannot Eat Many Nutritional Fruits and Certain Vegetables Due To It, I Will Tell You That I Lost 160 Lbs. On a Personal "Presently Un-Named" Diet Plan I Created For Myself

Please Follow This Link to My Video On Youtube It Will Work For You I Promice
Dodya

Postby Othman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:39 am

it quite is meant to be a help of undesirable fat and undesirable carbs. as long as you do no longer consume incredibly some the cream cheese i think of you would be effective. i've got tried this eating regimen, regardless of if it did no longer artwork for me because of the fact on the time they did no longer have the different the South sea coast eating regimen prepackaged nutrition, and because i do no longer consume eggs i'd desire to never consume breakfast. So I had to locate some thing else... i recognize human beings who lost incredibly some weight in this eating regimen, and that i think of that it quite is an invaluable purchase greater healthy than Atkins. good success!
Othman

Return to South Beach Diet