What Do You Think Of Demi Lovato?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Gisilbert » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:41 am

I used to not pay attention to her, but now I AM IN LOVE WITH HER
Gisilbert

Postby Obediah » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 am

I love Demi lovato! She's so inspiring! I don't have any problems like she does, but I do have problems with my dad...That's why I live with my mum and step-dad and I've never met my dad. Those songs are my favorite!!! The lyrics are so amazing and meaningful!

:)
Obediah

Postby ArgIwydd » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 am

I've always been a big fan of Demi. Like, when she was on As the Bell Rings, I kinda thought that was really dumb, but then they had one mini-sode where Demi sang, and I was like, "That girl is going places!"

I say her in concert when she opened for the Jonas Brothers in 2008. She was, as usual, fantastic!! She's an amazing singer and a great actress, and I applaud her for her strength and courage she's had through her whole ordeal. True she is an inspiration, and she's the, I think, epitome, of a real celebrity. We tend to glamorize them and think they can do know wrong, and even have the audacity to criticize them when they mess up. So many people have been saying ridiculous things about Demi since she entered rehab, but at least she's had the guts to stand up and say, you know, "Hey! I had a problem, but I fixed it. Deal with it." As well as, encouraging other girls who are dealing with the same thing to seek help.

She's a true inspiration, great role model, and simply beautiful.

Lovatic!
ArgIwydd

Postby Corbmac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:51 am

emo disney cutter
Corbmac

Return to Bulimia