Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Do You Think Of A Beach For Women Only?

Postby Ronny » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Women are so fed up with the amorous advances of Italian men that the Italians have created a beach strictly for women with men, children, and loud music banned. It's known as "Pink Beach" and offers exercise classes, water aerobics, manicure and makeup tips and also restricts foods like deep fried squid and chips.
Ronny

Postby Faro » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:50 am

Women are the cattiest and most judgemental. Its other women that make women feel bad. If I am going to the beach, I am going...if you dont like how I look..then dont look. If you like it..oh please by all means ..smile my way so I can point you out to my hubby. hehe Though, having lived in Italy, those men dont need to see a woman in a bathing suit to harrass you, especially if you are blonde.
Faro

Postby Darry » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Why not?  It is a brilliant marketing idea; not so different from some of the upscale spas and fitness clubs near me.  They strive to create an atmosphere of comfort,(not unlike all girls' schools) and sanctuary.  I like it.
Darry

Postby Llyr » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:05 pm

JEMS_Mom said: 1 Women are the cattiest and most judgemental. Its other women that make women feel bad. If I am going to the beach, I am going...if you dont like how I look..then dont look. If you like it..oh please by all means ..smile my way so I can point you out to my hubby. hehe Though, having lived in Italy, those men dont need to see a woman in a bathing suit to harrass you, especially if you are blonde. 79 months ago
Llyr

Postby Chaziel » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:43 pm

I like a little diversity in my beach!
Chaziel

Postby Gare » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:43 am

I want to go to the beach and feel free to be me.  I wanna put on my bathing suit and not feel like I have to hide because my body is not perfect.  I don?t feel judged by women.  I don?t feel self-concious around women.  Men make me wanna hide my body.  I want to be able to just once go to the beach and not feel obligated to wear a cover-up to hide my imperfections.   That does not mean that I am going overboard and wearing a two peice but I am definetly taking off the t-shirt.
Gare

Postby Duck-Hwan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Great idea! Wish we had similar things here in the U.S. Sources: Personal observation Snow_Leopard 88 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Duck-Hwan

Postby Cedric » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Not very entertaining! I like a little diversity in my beach! WXbabe67 89 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Cedric

Postby Claeg » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 am

Wish we had similar things here in the U.S.
Claeg

Postby Washburn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:07 pm

saw that on the news this morning Why not?  It is a brilliant marketing idea; not so different from some of the upscale spas and fitness clubs near me.  They strive to create an atmosphere of comfort,(not unlike all girls' schools) and sanctuary.  I like it. funnyvalentine 89 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Washburn

Next

Return to South Beach Diet