Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Do You Think About This Anime Drawing?

Postby foley58 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 pm

wow that's pretty good!!!

hmm tips?

You could try shading in some parts to make it a bit more, for lack of better word, dramatic(?) i guess or to make it pop a bit more if you get what im trying to get at

to improve your skills, you can observe the original character and practice drawing different poses, facials, angles etc... (even just sketches are fine, it'll help you get used to the motions)

i haven't really watched this anime in particular but he seems a bit skinny chest and body wise... also his face a tad narrower than the image that i looked up on google heehee

don't put yourself down, you have a good thing going on here

i'm no better than you are haha i think you're much better but i still try my best

and a word of advice, try you best to stay clear of the profile poses, you might get used to them and might not be able to get out of the rut haha, that's where i am but maybe its just me lol

hope this helped, even just a little
foley58

Postby Paschal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:09 pm

It's an awesome drawing dude, don't say it sucks. You have a lot of time to improve. I'm certainly no artist so don't take my next words WAY too seriously, but since you asked for tips, my inner perfectionist just took over me so here goes:

Like the previous awesome dude who answered, I noticed that the torso is too narrow relative to his head. Other than that, the body proportions are okey. If you won't colour your art, try shading it to give the character more depth, especially the hair.

If you want to kick it up a notch, give the drawing a background.

Well. that's all I could say for now. Best of luck to you!
Paschal

Postby Rainor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 pm

It could use some improvement but it looks better than what I can draw. Go over the drawing with pencil and shade in the hair. It might look better. Note: don't do it to dark.
:)

Hope this helps!
Rainor

Postby Michel » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 pm

wooow hyobo kiyosuke XD, its veryyy awesome, ur very talented :)
Michel

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem