Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Do Professional Dancers Eat In A Day?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Yardane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi. I am 16, and I have been dancing for 10 years. I weigh 120 pounds (is this too fat to be a pro dancer?). I have had bulimia for four years, but I am trying to get better because my dance teacher is beginning to take away some of my privileges at the studio (teaching, competitions, classes, etc.). Anyway, what would be like a sample meal plan of a professional, healthy dancer? I want to base my plan on whole foods. Thank you!!!
Yardane

Postby Aurick » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Okay so:

Breakfast: milk or juice. Eggs or piece of fruit.

Lunch: salad

Dinner: milk. Chicken breast( not breaded) and a vegetable. Probably should be a green veggie like green beans, broccoli, spinach, etc.
Aurick

Postby Gared » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:42 pm

i be conscious of the way you sense! At 18 hours a week, my function as clara,and my love of dance, ingesting behavior (stable) are cruicial! attempt those: Carbohydrates (dancers want 50-60% Pasta (plenty and many it) Cereal bagels bread baked Potatoes Protein 12%-15% lean meats, hen, beans, legumes and tofu fat 20%- 30% avocados nuts seafood supplements and minerals eat a minimum of 5 servings of vegetables and fruit every day eat a multivitamin in case you do no longer receive appropriate quantity of food Fluids drink small quantities till now, for the period of and after class
Gared

Postby Edison » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Jordan is WAY off here. He has NO IDEA about nutrition.
Your best bet would be to talk to a nutritionist who works with athletes. You need to be getting the right amount of fat, protien and carbs to keep your body going.
Edison

Return to Bulimia