Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Diet Pills Will Help Boost Weight Loss During A Workout Program?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Tedrick » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 am

im gonna start the Chalean Extreme Circuit workout program soon. goal is to loose 30 lbs and was wondering if there are any OTC diet pills that would work to help boost weight loss for a woman during this 90 day program. any suggestions?

~please dont answer if all your going to say is "weight loss pills are bad!" because thats not the question i asked... thank you :)
Tedrick

Postby Eros » Fri May 26, 2017 2:26 am

spend 17 minutes wrestling the beach ball away from your boyfriend
Eros

Postby Elric » Fri May 26, 2017 2:27 am

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge
Elric

Postby Yo » Fri May 26, 2017 2:28 am

lol okay here's the thing...and I'm going to be completely honest with you here. It's your choice whether you want to take my advice or not.

Diet pill aren't always bad, some contain only healthy organic compounds which might actually help with immunity towards sickness or other things but NEVER lead to a dramatic weight loss. Trust me I've tried every pill there is out there.

Some pills however ARE very bad for you and may actually lead to more weight gain rather than loss. And I know thats not what you want to hear, and I apologize for saying it but it's only because I don't want to lie to you. Your body needs nutrients and if your eating junky food and A LOT of it then your body isn't full so it craves more and more food but since you aren't giving your body the right nutrients it needs to be full. Most people just overeat because they deprive themselves of the necessary nutrients to make them full.

I've heard of this program and I think it's great that you will exercise, you will see pounds shedding off just with that. But the food you eat is the best medicine you can give your body. No pills, no powders, no chemically made low fat food. Just healthy organic food. It will be hard but you'll be so surprised on how quickly your taste buds begin to adapt to healthy food. You will feel great and sure as hell look great in no time.
Yo

Postby Weatherly » Fri May 26, 2017 2:30 am

say cheesy hula hoop for 22 minutes
Weatherly

Postby Avryll » Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 am

Avryll

Postby Randon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 am

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!
Randon

Postby Eirikur » Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 am

find an exercise you love
Eirikur

Postby norbert » Fri May 26, 2017 2:45 am

try a plain greek yogurt with frozen berries for a pre workout boost
norbert

Postby Bornbazine » Fri May 26, 2017 2:51 am

always carry healthy snacks with you
Bornbazine

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs