Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Can I Eat, Drink, Take, Do, Anything To Speed Up My Metabolism?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby arvil » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Is there anything can eat or drink or take or anything i can do to speed up my metabolism?

I am currently dieting and exercising to lose weight and it's going well and stead but i was just wondering is there any way's that i could speed up my metabolism more? just for a boost if it's possible?

Any tips or anything would be a great help, Thanks :)
arvil

Postby Hampton » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Make sure you are eating enough food to fuel your body. If you dont eat enough, your metabolism will slow......

Also make sure you are working your body hard in your exercises. If you work hard your body will demand fuel......and make sure you give it good fuel, especially right after your work out.....>

As far as foods to help speed up the metabolism......Spicy foods, jalapenos, all the veggies you want, and nothing really heavy like breads and pastas. Obviously a little bit of bread and pasta is ok, but keep it to whole wheat pasta and bread.
Hampton

Postby Ocumwhowurst » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:26 pm

What I would do is try to exercise for at least an hour a day then eat fruit and vegetables and hopefully that will work.
Ocumwhowurst

Postby Daylin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Ive lost half a stone in a week, and I don't go to the gym (as my memberships just expired!). I take these herbal tablets called African Mango, they adjust your metabolism so you don't feel hungry at all through the day - you can snack if you so wish to maintain healthy levels of iron etc, but along side these I take Acai Berry tablets, along side Sea Kelp - which help with weight loss and maintain healthy skin and nails. I take quite a few others, such as Evening Primrose Oil and Star Flower Oil too. But I've been told to take Aloe Vera Colon Cleansers along side the African Mango (I found the African Mango information after searching about a diet Kim Kardashian was on) - which basically makes weight fall off you. As for side effects - I have suffered none - you take the African Mango during the morning (and again in the afternoon if you so wish) and the Colon Cleaner before bed. You don't feel tired or drained, should you have one good healthy meal a day - and these tablets are not expensive (about £9 for a big bottle of african mango). They're easy to order offline too - just make sure its a trused site. And just to re-itterate - these tablets are NOT a bunch of artificial stuff, they're completly natural and work in harmony with your body. I refuse to take anything I know has been manufactured in a dodgey factory! Another good pointer is Manuka Honey - works wonders for absolutly everything! Willpowers a good thing too :) And Good Luck! Hope this helps!
Daylin

Return to Food Metabolism