Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

What Can I Do That Will Cause Me The Least Amount Of Pain For A Suicide?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Morgen » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 pm

I have read SO ******* MANY different answers, and I haven't found one that is fit for me. Yes, carbon monoxide seems to be brought up the most, but I don't own a car...or else Id probably just go full speed into an 18-wheeler head on while on the highway. But seriously, I don't want anyone to tell me life is worth living, because my personal opinion, it isn't, or else I would have found something better to do than to ask this question. I have issues, I know. Im 26, I have ADD, ADHD (not so much as I used to though), anxiety, depression, and possibly bipolar. Looked up the symptoms and that's why I believe I have it. All I think about is why I would want to be here and I really hust don't want to continue on in this body. I am greater than what I am living but I can achieve what I want because my sub-conscious mind wont allow it. I wont get any more personal than this, because I don't want questions being asked. Im asking the question and just looking for an answer that may sound suitable for me. 26 years of age, 5'9, about average body weight...There is NO WRONG ANSWER, Just don't tell me your life story as to why life is worth living, because your not me...I really appreciate it!
Morgen

Postby Cadyryeith » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Have you tried old age? It seems like the popular method.
Cadyryeith

Postby Hurst » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 pm

I use to be suicidal too. I tried the pills and alcohol, but didn't work, just threw it all up a few hours later.
I now volunteer for my local suicide prevention hotline :) Things do get better. I am 25, 5'9 as well :) Yeaaa Tall girls! I hope you have at least reached out and talked to someone. You can contact me on Yahoo if you want. PJW2404. I hope you don't go through with this.
Hurst

Postby Chip » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Look at your self. Do you have a home. Do you have a family. If you do you should protect them. Protect your family and friends for any sort of reason!

And if no one cares about you, if you have no friends, if you have no home.

Get one! It is possible.
Chip

Return to Depression & Weight Loss