Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Are Some Good Drink Recipe Web Sites That Help You Prepare Ie Http://drink-recipe.us/????

Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss

What Are Some Good Drink Recipe Web Sites That Help You Prepare Ie Http://drink-recipe.us/????

Postby Rockland » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Specifically, drink recipe pages that help you prepare the drink with video and picture, so that I know that I am making the recipe correctly(ie. http://drink-recipe.us/)
Rockland

Postby DavidBeckham » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Schelli said: 1 This smells like the rancid stench of spam... reporting. 73 months ago
DavidBeckham

Postby Gamli » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

I am looking for sites that allow me to prepare with visuals and pictures. I would like more help than 'reportings' =\ I tried to post in the most correct section(s)
Gamli

Postby Chatham » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 am

This smells like the rancid stench of spam... reporting.
Chatham

Postby landmari28 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:41 am

This site doesn't meet all your requirements(i.e. no videos or pictures), but it is my favorite site for drink recipes.  If you click on the "In My Bar" link it allows you to indicate everything you have available at home and then it'll give you a list of everything you can make with your ingredients.   Sometimes I'll have a few friends over for a "webtender party".  I set the laptop up on the kitchen table and each person picks out a drink.  I'll make one batch of it and split it between everyone.  Then the next person picks out a drink and I do the same thing.  Then repeat obviously.  It's a great way to find new drink recipes and since I'm splitting the drinks between multiple guests it doesn't turn into a drunk fest.   http://www.webtender.com
landmari28

Postby chadburn69 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:37 am

My Favorite Drink Recipe Website This site doesn't meet all your requirements(i.e. no videos or pictures), but it is my favorite site for drink recipes.  If you click on the "In My Bar" link it allows you to indicate everything you have available at home and then it'll give you a list of everything you can make with your ingredients.   Sometimes I'll have a few friends over for a "webtender party".  I set the laptop up on the kitchen table and each person picks out a drink.  I'll make one batch of it and split it between everyone.  Then the next person picks out a drink and I do the same thing.  Then repeat obviously.  It's a great way to find new drink recipes and since I'm splitting the drinks between multiple guests it doesn't turn into a drunk fest.   http://www.webtender.com briand92 73 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
chadburn69

Postby Ivor » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:16 pm

TheThirst said: 2 I am looking for sites that allow me to prepare with visuals and pictures. I would like more help than 'reportings' =\ I tried to post in the most correct section(s) 73 months ago
Ivor

Return to Weight Loss Recipes