Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

What Are Guys Opinions On Eating Disorders?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Oxton » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:42 am

visa versa. Guys don't think eating disorder is disgusting. They think it's horrible and sad.

Guys think OVERWEIGHT is disgusting.
Oxton

Postby Cofahealh » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 am

My major question: Have you told anyone and are you getting help? Who cares what guys think? PS you aren't disgusting or pathetic and if any guy thinks that he's an idiot.
Cofahealh

Postby BradPitt » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:44 am

KK................. Y DOES GUYS OPINIONS HAVE A SAY IN DIS? IDC IF A GIRL HAS A EATING DISORDER AS LONG AS THEY ARE SELF CONFIDENT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AND NICE AND SWEET IDC
BradPitt

Postby godwine72 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:46 am

Were you diagnosed by a professional or did you decide that yourself?
godwine72

Postby eijaz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 am

Wherever you received your supply of it simplest affecting females is very improper. A lot of guys as good have consuming issues. Over consuming is an consuming ailment and what number of men are obese? A lot.. And you notice men within the health club for three foremost causes. One to reside a healthful subculture, 2 on account that they prefer bodily worrying demanding situations, or three to prefer up females. Body obsession to a detailed quantity is an consuming ailment. Only time it applies is whilst they're so obsessed that they devour roughly. Personally I love the bodily undertaking and I freak out if I dont pass to the health club at least one time per week however thats now not an consuming ailment. However, just like the man or woman above mentioned approximately the media is right. They try to make it appear like guys will have to be constructed, lean, with abs and females petite with and hourglass determine. Some (each men and women) arn't psychologically steady so that they pass out in their option to attain this "media" determine. But each guys and females, now not simply females, are susceptible to consuming issues.
eijaz

Postby deon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:00 am

Don't do that to yourself
deon

Postby Aureliano » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:04 am

It is a serious disease most people don't understand I'm sure many guys out there will think less of a women for it while others will understand it. If you allow yourself to get the help needed you'll be better off. Don't allow people to bring you down.
Aureliano

Postby Meinrad » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:11 am

ive had anorexia and a bunch of guys found out and thought i was a freak. idc though cuz they dont know what its like. even this guy who i thought was my best friend laughed.
Meinrad

Postby Pyrs » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:17 am

the skinnier the better
Pyrs

Return to Bulimia