Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Weight Watchers?

Weight Watchers?

Postby Enkoodabaoo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 am

The link below may help - it also has a 25% off coupon for Weight Watchers Canada.
It is a great system that has changed my life - I cannot urge you enough to try it!!!
Enkoodabaoo

Weight Watchers?

Postby Wells » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:38 am

You can get a basic understanding for free, but the points values, and your daily point allowance for your weight are proprietary information of Weight Watchers that you aren't going to be able to get without signing up.
Wells

Weight Watchers?

Postby Guglielmo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 am

i bought my books on ebay. it is worth it to get a set the comes with the dining out guide, point book for all foods, a journal, and little recipe books are thrown in too. i bought the scale off ebay too. www.dwlz.com is dedicated to weight watchers and has ALL the info you need. it's free!

good luck
Guglielmo

Weight Watchers?

Postby stod » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 am

You can go at least once so can understand the concept. They will give you some books and you can just follow trough. Ask questions if you need to. They have the Core Plan and the Flex Plan. You need to decide which one would work best for you.
stod

Weight Watchers?

Postby Tyrelle » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 am

If you do a google search you can find how they caclculate the system. i think there is also a book out about it too.
Tyrelle

Return to Weight Watchers Diet