Weight Watchers Recipe?

Weight Watchers Recipe?

Postby Sinjin » Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 am

devils food cake mix

1 can 15oz. pumpkin (puree not pie mix)..no sugar...just pumpkin

mix these two ingredients together.
the batter will be thick.
bake as directed on box.
when cooled you can sprinkle with a bit of powdered sugar.

this is my favorite cake.
it is very moist and incredibly delicious for having only two ingredients.
and fewer calories than regular cake.
i believe it is 1 point per serving.
someone also said they make it with 1/4 cup water and bake them in muffin tins as cupcakes because they didnt like how the cake center was so moist.
i enjoy the cake cuz i like it very moist like that.

-OR-

This simple 2 ingredient cake recipe will satisfy the sweet tooth of those on a diet. Made with a boxed cake mix and a can of soda, this cake is sure to please a crowd.

Those counting calories or monitoring their sugar intake will find their mouths water with sweet-tooth delight at this quick and easy reduced calorie, reduced fat, reduced sugar recipe. The cake, topped with frosting, comes in at 2 points per serving using the Weight Watchers program.

Ingredients

1 Package Pillsbury Moist Supreme Reduced Sugar Cake Mix (Classic Yellow, Devil's Food Cake, Classic White, or Lemon)

1 12 oz. can of diet soda

Instructions

Preheat oven and prepare pan for baking as directed on cake mix box. Slowly pour the can of soda into a mixing bowl. Empty the contents of cake mix into the bowl. It is important to introduce the mix into the soda and stir gently. While baking, the effervescent soda helps the cake to rise. Pouring the soda into the mix or stirring to forcefully will result in a flatter cake. Batter should be stirred just until moistened.

To make portioned servings, use batter to make 24 cupcakes being sure to use cup cake liners. Alternatively, cake pans may also be used. Bake according to directions on box.

Icing Options

Cupcakes can be frosted with 2 tablespoons of low fat whipped topping without affecting its point total. Also, to offer a richer flavor, one might try combining 1 1/2 cups of fat free vanilla yogurt with one package of Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding. Mix thoroughly and top with 2 tablespoons per cupcake just before serving.

Read more at Suite101: Weight Watchers Two Point Cupcakes: Low Calorie, Reduced Sugar Dessert Cake Recipe http://diet-food-trends.suite101.com/art...
Sinjin

Weight Watchers Recipe?

Postby Kaylah » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 am

I simply make up my possess WW soups. Any veggie soups are low in facets. One I chiefly love is Tomato Basil Soup. I made the recipe up so quantities are approximate. two massive carrots, peeled and chopped two celery stalks, chopped a million clove garlic, minced a million c onion, chopped a million c basil leaves, finely chopped three massive (the largest measurement, they are approximately 28 ozI consider) cans of entire tomatoes, chopped and use liquid too two cartons low sodium fowl broth a million tbsp pepper a million tsp cayenne pepper a million tbsp Mrs. Dash Saute the onion, carrots, celery and garlic in a pan (utilizing non-stick cooking spray) till gentle. In a pot massive adequate to maintain the entire soup materials, pour within the inventory, upload the greens, tomatoes (with liquid) and seasonings. Bring to a sluggish boil then flip right down to simmer. After 20 min upload basil, cook dinner for 10 extra min. Puree part the soup utilizing a blender and go back it to the pot and stir all of it in combination. Enjoy!!!!! zero facets!!!!!!!
Kaylah

Return to Weight Watchers Diet