Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Weight Watchers...how Much Does It Cost And How Do I Join?

Postby Cristofer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:10 am

Hi there i have been going for a couple of weeks now. If you go to there website you can type in your post code and see where the nearest meeting place is or if you want you can sign up online where they will email you tips.

I have got a monthly pass which cost £17.76 a month which is £4.44 a week. But if you pay weekly then the cost is £5.50.

You do get a lot of good advise from there. I also buy quite Alot of there snacks and food because they have so little calories in so you can eat quite alot. x Hope this helps you x
Cristofer

Postby Blaeey » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:11 am

Weight Watchers is Ok but it gets quite expensive and a lot of times feels like it is not practical to follow. I did find a smaller company that I heard good thigs about so I joined. for $29.95, you get a lifetime membership ( no monthly bills) and It is just as good as weight watchers if not better actually. its over at heavymotivation.com maybe it will be better for you. you actually learn a lot with this program and Iv lost a few pounds already.
Blaeey

Postby Svartur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 am

Good you can try
Svartur

Postby Garbhan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:28 am

sometimes it is free to join but cost about £5 per week, I didn't like them as you have to work out points on anything you eat and add them up to see if you can eat that, To loose weight you need to reeducate yourself as you will be on the diet for the rest of your life.
Garbhan

Postby Clyfford » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:41 am

£5.50 per week, just go along 2 a local meeting. its worth it if you stick 2 it. i started at 5ft 5 and 11st 7 i lost 11 and 1/2 lbs, then had a few weeks off and im back to 11.1 now :( but im back going and hoping to drop it again xxxx

btw my mom lost 9st and has kept it off for years, shes only a size 8-10 whereas she used to be an16-20 depending.

xxxxxxxxxx
Clyfford

Return to Weight Watchers Diet