Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Weight Loss Programs That Really Work?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Shey » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 am

Doing it by myself, just simply doesnt work. I say i will eat healthy, and i do, but the next day, i make up for the day before. I need some program or something, that i can live with.

I REALLY hate the way i look. If i could loose weight, i think i might actually think of myself as pretty, which i could never do now. Im sick of all those fat jokes, that i force mydelf to laugh at, but really kill me, from the inside out.

Any program you KNOW work?

And how much weight do you think i need to loose? http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20...

Thanks!
Shey

Postby Dryw » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:22 am

Go for protein as opposed to sugar to keep energy levels going strong rather than crashing. Edamame in pods would be the perfect snack since it takes time to eat and a one-cup serving offers 12 grams of necessary protein.
Dryw

Postby ace » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 am

swap half of the avocado in a 1 2 cup of guacamole for zucchini
ace

Postby Lokni » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 am

Doing short bursts of active exercises is quite helpful
Lokni

Postby Ager » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:31 am

If you want to lose weight, you need to two things: eat less and exercise more. Weight gain happens when you create a calorie surplus (eat more than you burn). Your body takes the excess calories and converts them to fat which get stored around your stomach, arms and thighs. The longer you remain in a calorie surplus, the more weight you'll gain. To lose that weight, you need to do the opposite. You need to create a calorie deficit (start eating less than you burn).

Your first step is to figure out how many calories you burn on a daily basis. This calculator will help you out http://calorieneedscalculator.com The number you get from this tool is what your body burns on a daily basis. To lose weight, simply eat less. It sounds a lot easier than it is but making small changes helps you adjust to a new lifestyle. Don't think of this as a diet, think of it as a new life. Instead of eating foods high in sugars, white flour and saturated fat, go with fruits, vegetables, whole wheats, fish, lean meats, nuts and beans. In addition to eating less, you also need to exercise more. Start off at 1-2 times per week and work your way up to 3-5 times per week.

Don't make all of these changes at once or you won't be able to properly adjust to them. Generally, eating healthier foods will decrease your calorie intake. Compare a doughnut to an apple and you'll see that healthy foods are lower in calories. You can find some more information at the Beginner's Guide to Dieting - http://straightdiet.com
Ager

Postby Connlaoi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 am

Go for kettlebell workouts ? an average burns 400 calories in 20 min's.
Connlaoi

Postby Blar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 am

Choose faster-paced brands of yoga such as Ashtanga or even Vinyasa to burn more calories while also buying a good stretch.
Blar

Postby Trevelyan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 am

Make sure you obtain at least seven hours of sleep each night. Being tired makes for skipped workouts and additional snacking.
Trevelyan

Postby Kirkland » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:47 am

When you need for you to brainstorm, do it while taking walks.
Kirkland

Postby Az » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 am

push a grocery cart for 45 minutes
Az

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs