Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Took 40 Pills 4 Days Ago, Nobody Knows About It.?

Postby Reinhard » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 am

About 3 days ago or so I took about 40 pills to take my life, the next day I regretted it of course. It's just that my mood swings so badly that sometimes I want to die and sometimes I want to live. Right now I'm going through intense pain. My back hurts, I'm not breathing as easily most of the time, there's a bunch of different kinds of pains in my body, I can't sleep at night but I manage to pass out in the afternoon to rest. I'm not eating well, I went 2 days without eating and then finally gained an appetite and ate a lot but I just went a day without eating again and it puts me through even more pain when I don't eat. Sitting or laying down in any kind of position hurts, I feel weak, I feel nauseous, my body feels hot and I just don't know what to do.

I refuse to see a doctor, they'll send me to a psyche ward again if they find out I attempted suicide again, especially because I was being an idiot and cut myself a bunch of times on both wrists too and the cuts are still visible.I know I need serious help but I don't feel ready to get placed in a mental ward if they would do it right after I recovered. Please, I really have no clue what to do right now and I don't want to die yet. I don't know what kind of pills I took, they were a bunch of random ones. Sorry if this was long.

Postby Tayt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 am

The fact that you are reaching out, even if it is anonymously over the internet is a good sign. It shows that you are not so divorced from society that you cannot communicate your pain and need. PLEASE reconsider seeing a doctor. They will not all just throw you into an institution against your will. You may even gain some support and learn strategies to manage your low moods and self destructive urges. You are not alone, I think at some level you must know this. Please don't take pills like that or try to harm yourself again. Try to make personal contact face to face with someone you instinctively trust and feel a warmth with, even if you don't know them really well. Take care of yourself. I truly and sincerely hope everything works out for you. Love to you.

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:27 am

I've attempted many diets and could not make something paintings. Since having my first youngster, I've been sporting round a different 30 kilos. This nutrition simply made feel and confirmed me that the whole thing I used to be doing earlier than used to be improper and a waste of my time. The plan used to be so fresh and so practical to comply with. I did the whole thing plan stated and misplaced 23 kilos within the first 3 weeks. I'm now establishing the nutrition once more to lose 7 extra kilos. This plan has converted my existence. Get began at present!

Return to Eat to Live