Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Thighs And Bum!!?

Thighs And Bum!!?

Postby Kuhlbert » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Right, the top half of my body is slim (size 6-8)

I have suddenly gained weight but its all went on my thighs and bum! I have also went up from a a cup to a c cup in bra size.

I feel really bottom heavy (excuse the pun). I go to the gym, cardio and weights, but i seem to be able to tone easily, but keep losing weight off my top half rather than bottom!

i wouldnt be botheres, but i just look unproportionate.
i have tried leg exersizes, all over workout but nothing seems to work.

anyone got any ideas????
Kuhlbert

Thighs And Bum!!?

Postby Gaylord » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm

mayby its muscle..

try dieting http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

please answer
Gaylord

Thighs And Bum!!?

Postby Roald » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 pm

You should try this online diet called the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet (also known as the "Lose 9 pounds in 11 days diet?). I know some people who are losing a LOT of weight on it. You don't buy special supplements or special food, you choose the foods you like from a list on the website, then it generates an 11 day diet for you using only those foods you?ve chosen. You eat regular food, 4 meals a day...then get a 3 day period where you eat whatever you want....then the program generates a different 11 day diet for you.

My girlfriend got hers on Ebay for a really cheap price (like $5) - they are selling the diet memberships there, but my boss paid like $40 on the diet?s website. I?d do the Ebay thing if I were you. Just go to Ebay and search ?Fat Loss 4 Idiots?. Good luck to you.
Roald

Thighs And Bum!!?

Postby Llyr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Ummm.....you said that your bra size is getting larger...?

You could be pregnant....I'm not saying you are....It's just a possibility.
Llyr

Return to Fat Loss 4 Idiots