Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

The Book Is About A Artist Living In Paris Who Goes To Take Care Of Her Father Who Has Lung Cancer In South Carolina.

The Book Is About A Artist Living In Paris Who Goes To Take Care Of Her Father Who Has Lung Cancer In South Carolina.

Postby Andrian » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 pm

she grew up with the boy that lives next door to her father. he cuts her fathers grass. he was a lawyer but came back to run his parents hardware store when they retired. he has a obsessive ex girlfriend too. her mother left her father when she was a child. she got remarried to a man named john and they live in chicago. the book takes place in a small south carolina town. i know that he was treated in columbia, south carolina but died at the end. i also know at the end the artist was pregnant and married to the man next door and was at her gallery opening. if anyone can tell me the name of this book please tell me.
Andrian

Postby Tyesone » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:11 pm

That wasn't very considerate of him. If he'd had lung cancer in Paris, she wouldn't have had to travel so far!
Tyesone

Postby Kelle » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Predator said: 1 That wasn't very considerate of him. If he'd had lung cancer in Paris, she wouldn't have had to travel so far! 46 months ago
Kelle

Return to South Beach Diet