Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Teens, His Mom Forced Us To Break Up?

Postby Darcell » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Right now my heart feels like there's a gigantic hole in it, and I feel like I'm dying. I don't think I've ever cried this much or hard before in my life. We had been dating for close to 3 years; he was my first and only love so far, and honestly, I really don't want anyone else. But I think I ruined it for good. I don't think I can do anything to salvage our relationship.

I've known, we'll call him Josh, for more than 10 years. He was my older brothers' best friend while we were growing up, and he was always at our house. Thing is, we HATED each other for the longest time. We would try to mess with each other and set up pranks for each other all the time. But all of that changed in junior year of high school after my dad died. He was there for me and would listen to me blubber/cry for hours. He became my best friend too/ older brother, and I guess somewhere along the lines, we developed feelings for each other.

So here's where the real drama comes into play. His family seems to hate me; or more so, his older sister and his mother do. His brother and dad seem like nice people, but I rarely see them whenever I'm at his house since his brother is in college and his dad is always working. I know his younger sister, but I'm not sure if I would say that we're friends. His dad has his own business developing software for computers or something like that, but they're considered upper class. My family isn't in the lower class, but it's not we're living in a 6000 square foot house.

Anyway, it was last week whenever I was at their house. We were in the kitchen and I decided that I wanted to do something nice for their family so I set some of the dishes I had made at home on their kitchen table. When his mom and sister came in, they seemed to be happy and were actually making an effort to make friendly conversation with me; but that completely changed in a matter of 5 minutes. They asked Josh to help unload groceries from the car and told me to help them set the table for dinner. When Josh left, they both glared at me, and I swear, I saw devil's horns pop out of both of their heads. Anyway, his mom looked me in the eye and told me to get that sh*t off of her expensive dining room table. I was literally frozen in place, and then I was told that the food wasn't good enough for them to eat and they called it "trashy trailer food" as they knocked the ceramic pot onto the ground.

By this point, I was about to start bawling. Her daughter was laughing and mocking me in the background. His mom told me that I was a no good distraction and that I was hindering Josh from fulfilling his dreams. She told me that already had a girl who was deemed "more suitable for her son" ready to meet Josh.

I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I ran down the stairs and told him that we needed to end things so our relationship wouldn't cause anymore complications. He kept asking me why, but I honestly just didn't think it was right to tell him. I didn't want his relationship with his mom and sister to suffer because of me.

I saw him this morning, and he was literally fuming when I waved at him. He turned his back on me and actually gave me the middle finger. It wasn't till later that I learned from his sister that their mother and sister told him that I admitted to cheating on him. I guess he pressured them to tell him what happened, and they told him that I said I had cheated; and they said they "convinced me to break up with him to spare him the pain of learning the hard way".

I don't know what to do. I understand his pain, and I probably shouldn't have listened to his mother and sister. But honestly, "coulda", wouda, shouda" just doesn't at this point. I seriously care about him and I can't stop thinking about him. Just hearing my brothers mention his name makes my throat close up and my eyes water. What should I do? He ACTUALLY believes his mother and older sister! And it's not like he has no reason not to, I broke things off without an actual explanation. Did I mess things up for good?
Darcell

Postby Styrr » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Well dang, move on
Styrr

Return to Eat to Live