Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Tan/ Brown Small Spider In Bed?

Postby Å¡lfur » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:31 pm

So I was about to go to bed around 11(?) and I see a spider on my covers( idk how I saw it cause it's not even noticeable ). I went to the kitchen and got a transparent cup and placed it over the spider. I then got a clipboard and slid the cup with the spider onto it. Can someone please tell me if I should be worried???? I spent probably an hour trying to figure out what kind of spider it is. Not much to describe: small, maybe half an inch, brown or tan around those colors, 8 legs I think, and the rear or sac thing is a little lighter I think. I only found this one. I'm scared to go back in my bed right now. I live in Waco Texas which is in central Texas close to Dallas. This is the first time I have ever noticed one. I don't really eat in my room. And it's not messy but I don't clean any dust in my room cause I'm lazy. There's a lot of dust under my bed I think. So can anyone tell me what type of spider it is? Harmful or dangerous? Harmless? Tell me if it probably came from somewhere else like outside on accident and there isn't anymore in my bed/room/house????? Please help me.!
Å¡lfur

Postby Berwyk » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Maybe a brown spider? If they bite you, it slowly starts to eat away the surrounding skin.
Berwyk

Postby cartwright » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Just a house spider, flush him in the toilet. There's always spiders in every house, if a tree is close to your window then you'll probably have more. The bigger ones hang around trees.
cartwright

Postby Bayrd » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Thats an interesting question I hope you find valuable answers
Bayrd

Return to Eat to Live