Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

So F***ing Important Please Help!?

Postby Udall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:26 pm

HOLY FARK SOMEONE HELP ME!! Please please answer this ASAP!! My mum is yelling at me and swearing so bad and I'm doing it back because we just founding outMy dad is dying and she is taking her anger out on me!!!!!! She keeps trying to DRAG me out of the house and lock me out!! I have really bad body image issues and she keeps calling me fat and I have just stopped self harming and I feel like farking dying!! She is screaming and yelling and dragging me around!! SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?! She is verbally abusing me???????? FARK PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is the first time she's ever actually dragged me!! I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm so scared :'( I HAVE A RECORDING OF HER COMING IN AND SAYING THINGS LIKE "if it wasn't for your little sister, I would beat the s**t out of you and break your arms" and thingsl Ike that!!!! SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!?!?!?!?
Udall

Postby Calcas » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 pm

For me, not. She's still your mother no matter what she did to you. Stay calm and relax, listen to her and ask her what is the real problem. Talk to here, but if nothing happens and she does something bad to you then that's the time you call something.
Calcas

Postby Moran » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:40 pm

If I where you I would call the cops. Do you have a place to stay like friends or aunts or someone you feel safe to be with it. Am so sorry about your dad. Am sorry your mom is taking it out on you please call a friends aunt or someone you feel safe. Please let me know how this go. You can also let the cops hear what your mom said to you better be safe. Am so sorry I wish I could help you
Moran

Postby Dunleigh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Dad dying and mother in jail... where would that leave you? on the street. Things are tough right now... she needs some space maybe you too. Any relatives you can stay with for a couple of weeks? Let things cool down a bit.
Dunleigh

Postby Seorus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Call for some help right now.
Seorus

Postby Fane » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 pm

You have a recording? By all means call the police, love.
Fane

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem