Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Should I Take Acai Pills Along With B12 Vitamins?

Postby Daylon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi,

I see you are looking for some kind of way to lose weight, have you heard of Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Program, I know a few people who have, and still are using this program with outstanding results.

Take a look at the info, It's Free!

Good luck.

copy the link into your browser
Daylon

Postby Ruarc » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Wow did you get some fascinating solutions on this one.The fact of the subject is that the shot circumvents the absorption process so that you just get the entire B12 rather than dropping so much of it though digestion and processing through the liver. Your high-quality wager is a sublingual B12 bcause you avoid the first liver go and it can be fed rightinto your process.B12 dots that you simply put under your tongue work this way.The fact that its liquid has without doubt no impact on the way it works.Nor does your body use a liquid over some other type.Nutrition B 12 is water soluable so toxicity just isn't an hassle.
Ruarc

Postby Darran » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Nope not true. If you consume acai it should be in the juice form. Do not take those diet pills. They are not good for you and they don't work.
Darran

Postby Bainhrydge » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 pm

I have known people who have had problems in losing weight and have tried many programs and products. The one I heard that works wonders is for those of us who like, oops sorry love coffee.

Also remember that to lose weight has to begin with a decision that you make first and it also takes time. Do not be in too much of a rush as you will become disaapointed in not seeing the spedy results.

The site is http://www.icantbelieveitscoffee.com

Good luck!
Bainhrydge

Return to Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle