Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Even If We Have A Son?

Postby Amynedd » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:11 am

I lived together with my gf and son together with her family. We are taken cared of and dont have to worry much about expenses in the house but we have our own jobs and spend for our sons needs. After her parents found out she was pregnant they immediately moved me in with them even if we are not married(gf & me).
Our relationship was good, until our son was born. She was still at college that time. The problem is that as time progress she was changing so much specially her attitude towards me. She was less

affectionate. I still was and trying to be now. But Im now fed up. She does not exchange that feeling anymore. I admit I forgot to take care of myself, I became thinner and dressed less appealing. But now Im trying to change that. Im eating better and grooming myself. Just before that I caught her texting another man. We had a big fight and I wanted out. She cried and was sorry when she realized that I still love her, because I was cold shoulder to her when I found out. I think she just wanted me back because she is afraid she will be ougcasted by her parents. Buy she said that is was not the case. We talked to each other and she said we will both try but as of 2 weeks it looks like Im the only one trying. We dont make love anymore, she hates it she said and when I get her in the mood she stops it from happenning. I feel taken for granted and I feel she only wants me here in her house so theres no trouble with her parents. She is a spoiled brat because she comes from a rich family. I give her most of my salary like 85% for our son. She doesnt use that money for herself but she doesnt appreciate the fact that I sacrifice alot for her. Now I want it to stop, Im tired of waiting for her to love me back.
Amynedd

Postby Durante » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:18 am

You are kids yourself, and now you have a kid.
Of course your relationship is going to change.
The question is if you can make it work.

She is going to college, so she is growing socially and intellectually.
You can grow with her, take an interest in her activities and studies, or move in your own direction.

You are at a point in your life that you have to work really hard to make your relationship work.
If you can't do it, or you don't want to do it, then you are still going to have a son, so you are still going to have to pay support and dedicate a lot of time to being with him.

Your choice.
Durante

Postby Aleekcheaahoosh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:25 am

You don't have to be together in order to be good parents.. if she is not willing to make the relationship work then it never will no matter how much you try.. staying for your son is wrong, stay for you if you are going to stay.. happy parents are better and you don't sound too happy
Aleekcheaahoosh

Return to Eat to Live