Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Should I Begin Taking Fat Burners? Or Other Diet Pills? Please Read?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Thomkins » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am

Hey guys I need your help. I just turned 18 and I will be going to school soon--college. I really want to lose weight. Here's the thing though, right now its summer so I have all the time to work out. I am working at Macys right now so when I am not working I am at the gym. but when I start school I wont have time to workout and maybe not even work. I want to get a double major degree, meaning a degree in psychology/business economics. I don't what to do. I hardly have time to workout right now. with work and I am learning French so I dedicate large amount of my time to these two activities. I have a friend of mine who takes fat burners. she doesn't even work out and she is so skinny. she works full time at Macys. she's the reason why I might take fat burners. she works and goes to school so she has no time for the gym either. I am trying to lose weight and I am gradually, although I am afraid that the second I get into college - I will stop working out and begin putting on weight regardless of the food I eat. I eat nothing but healthy food to lose weight but I just cant seem to keep it off. even if I eat noting but vegetables and healthy food all day! help?
Thomkins

Postby Iob » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 am

Fat burners suppress hunger and induce energy.

Therefore you have more energy and burn a lot of calories while not costuming as many calories because you're just not hungry.

You could have the same effect by drinking lots of coffee and water.
Iob

Postby Delavan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 am

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph
Delavan

Postby Aodhan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am

No don't start taking those cause once you stop using them you will eventually gain all the weight back

just do it naturally by working out (:
Aodhan

Postby Bent » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 am

If you are not going to have much time to workout in college, I would recommend using an online workout program. The best I have used is called Wello. Heres the link: https://www.wello.com/?force_home=1.

Wello uses two way live chat technology so you can workout with a trainer live from your own home whenever you want. Super cool technology. It has really helped me out.

Just make sure to consistently workout and watch what you eat!
Bent

Postby Beall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:14 am

If you want your heart to stop after 3 weeks go ahead, diet pills are insaner and should never be taken. It litterly can destroy organs, and most are ban from the fda. Look out!
Beall

Postby Alrigo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 am

There are ways to fit exercise in at college.

- If you live on campus, jog to your classes.

- Always take stairs to class. Run them if you can.

- Take a PE course, that way exercise is built right into your schedule.

- Always always always take the stairs to your room.

- If you drive to classes, park at the back of the lot and jog to the building.

Food wise, if the exercise isn't doing it for you, cut out wheat products as much as you can. That means bread and cookies and breading. They have genetically modified wheat so that most peoples bodies react badly to it. A cookie once in a while won't kill.

Remember that loosing weight takes time.
Alrigo

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements