Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Self-conscious At 13?

Discuss Bulimia

Self-conscious At 13?

Postby Beagen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 am

Hi. I'm 13 and 5"6. I'm taller than most of my classmates (self-conscious #1). I went through anorexia and bulimia last year. Now, I'm freakishly skinny but I have a high metabolism so I don't gain any weight (self-conscious #2). I have sort of light ash blonde hair and electric blue eyes but I have glasses (self-conscious #3) and I need it for board work but I WILL get laser therapy as soon as I can :P. I have braces (self-conscious #4) and they should be coming off in about 7 months. I moved around as a kid so now I'm really afraid that no one likes my personality so I just act polite and have to trust someone before being myself around them (self-conscious #5). I'm moving somewhere for the las time so I really want to make friends . . . Please help me, what do I do? Thanks!
Beagen

Self-conscious At 13?

Postby adao » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:41 am

You sound beautiful :))

Don't be afraid my dear
adao

Self-conscious At 13?

Postby cenewig » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 am

Confidence is key !! (:

But I totally understand. Once you're anorexic or bulimic it stays with you your whole entire life.

But just try and move above all of that, just try to have fun, not give a care what others have to think. I mean YOLO.(You Only live once). It may be hard to be yourself at first, but at least be fun around people, don't be shy. Compliment people on the things that you think look good on them. But it just really depends on how your personality is.

Good luck!(:
cenewig

Return to Bulimia