Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Scared To Sleep With Him Because I'm Not "hot"?

Postby Nathaniel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Theres this guy i've been seeing for about 3 months and we really like eachother. He's so lovely and we get on really well. I know we're going to have sex soon because we've talked about it and when we're together its obvious something will happen. I'm fine with it because i reallly like him, but slightly scared too. He said what he looks for in a girl is someones who he finds hot, someone whos honest, someone whos funny and someone whos kind. He says i have all that which is nice to hear, but i don't think i'm hot at all. When we have sex i'm worried he won't find me hot and therefore will be let down. I think he thinks i'm hot because i do fashion and therefore i dress well to my body shape. However underneath i have small boobs, tiny waist and big hips and i think my thighs are too big, and i'm not really toned. I'm just worried he's got an image of me in his head and i'm not going to actually be like that. Is this just a confidence issue, or do you think he will think differently of me? :/
Nathaniel

Postby Euan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 pm

I don't really think any of those things will be a surprise to him. It doesn't matter what you wear if your boobs are small and your hips and thighs are big he already knows that. He obviously thinks you're hot so don't worry about it.
Euan

Postby Aderet » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:25 pm

The girl you love is always the hottest... you just see no other; they're all much less attractive because they all lack what that only one has. You shouldn't be that scared: he probably enjoys you a lot, feels well around you and that's why he's there.
Aderet

Postby Sebert » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Im sure he's not feeling the same way right? Have you ever see and old lady with big boobs? yuck! believe me he's not going to be surprised.
and small boobs are awesome, tiny waist and big hips? Yummy! He will love it and you need to love it too.
Your a sexy mama! and if you don't think you are then your not ready.
You have to love yourself before you can love another and that's how god made you.
I bet he'll be very pleased..
Sebert

Postby Eifion » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Personally I think it's a confidence issue. If you have been together for 3 months and have not yet done anything, he must really like you.

Don't beat yourself up about it, you sound beautiful.

You obviously need telling more often x
Eifion

Postby Aodhagan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:33 pm

It's a confidence issue and is perfectly normal. He's probably thinking the same things about his body right now.

Confidence is one of the most alluring qualities in any person, so be careful about admitting your lack of it, too much can be a real turnoff. I'm not saying be dishonest, just don't make a big deal out of your self image with him.
Aodhagan

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem